Clear All

• vitiokas95
    replied
    Gingerman last month
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Smelser
    replied

Going high wide and fancy, four abreast with a Mustang, a Neon and a Prelude

Leave a comment:

• vpilarrt
    replied
    Hard to tell. I've been doing lots of mods/upgrades. It'd probably be more effective if it were closer to the ground. I'll probably try to lower it some. Looks cool though.

Leave a comment:

• Sirdaft1
    replied
    Originally posted by vpilarrt View Post
    Here's a better shot of it. The "spoiler" is lawn edging from Lowes riveted onto the valence. The splitter is actually a piece that someone had made for their E36. They damaged it (only slightly) at VIR and threw it in the trash can. I salvaged it and cut down the width a few inches. I mounted it to the lower member of the radiator support with like 4" long carriage bolts near the front edge and to the crossmember with short bolts at the rear. Its 1/4" thick ABS (I think). I can take some pics of the underside if you want.
    Yeah that'd be awesome. Have you noticed any different since having it installed or is it more aesthetic?

Leave a comment:

• vpilarrt
    replied
    Any details on your front splitter? Looking at adding one to our e30.
    Here's a better shot of it. The "spoiler" is lawn edging from Lowes riveted onto the valence. The splitter is actually a piece that someone had made for their E36. They damaged it (only slightly) at VIR and threw it in the trash can. I salvaged it and cut down the width a few inches. I mounted it to the lower member of the radiator support with like 4" long carriage bolts near the front edge and to the crossmember with short bolts at the rear. Its 1/4" thick ABS (I think). I can take some pics of the underside if you want.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Sirdaft1
    replied
    Originally posted by vpilarrt View Post
    HPDE at Summit Poin Main
    Any details on your front splitter? Looking at adding one to our e30.

Leave a comment:

• vpilarrt
    replied
    HPDE at Summit Poin Main
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JRKOUPE
    replied
    gorgeous track

Leave a comment:

• Sirdaft1
    replied
    Here's our '89 E30 tearing up Blackhawk Farms in South Beloit, IL.

Leave a comment:

• djjerme
    replied
    Rose Cup 2015 (My daughter said I had to have Purple on the race car this season..)

Leave a comment:

• mikeday
    replied
    Originally posted by irish44j View Post
    lol, would love to run against you sometime if just to see how that precision matches up to your massive power and massive everything else!. You should come to our 2-day NEDiv challenge at the end of the month. Our wide-open venue would be perfect for your car :)

I saw this on the facebook group. Seeing as the turbo setup has only been running for a week and a half now, a 7 and a half hour ride one way might be a bit ambitious... I'd absolutely be down for an e30 rallyx takeover though. ;D

Leave a comment:

• irish44j
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeday View Post
    no way! Seeing you'r precision instrument inspired me to post pics of my Frankenstein contraption! ;)

Just a lowly m50
    lol, would love to run against you sometime if just to see how that precision matches up to your massive power and massive everything else!. You should come to our 2-day NEDiv challenge at the end of the month. Our wide-open venue would be perfect for your car :)

Leave a comment:

• mikeday
    replied
    Originally posted by irish44j View Post
    I see how you gotta one-up me, Mike ;)
    no way! Seeing you'r precision instrument inspired me to post pics of my Frankenstein contraption! ;)

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
    M5x turbo? Or S5x?
    Just a lowly m50

Leave a comment:

• irish44j
    replied
    I see how you gotta one-up me, Mike ;)

Leave a comment:

• HennaE30
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeday View Post
    Pics from another rallycross last weekend.

I've also addressed my power issue... ;)

M5x turbo? Or S5x?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X