X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics/Vid from CenDiv event in Peru

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...aturdaywmv.flv
    comments/criticisms welcome

I don't think I'll do another regional event besides the one that is included in the local chapter's schedule. A lot of SERIOUS people, and regulations like no passengers. Also, a long weekend (6 hours of driving to and from), and not as much fun. I only recognized a few people but luckily a friend was there and kept me from going crazy.

One day events with people I know and relaxed atmosphere FTW. there were the Honda and GM factory-backed teams there, and about everyone who could were running Hoosiers.

My competition:

Kumho-contigent, Bimmerworld-sponsored, Ground-Controlled, blah blah blah.... on 285 slicks vs. my 205 Azenis, with more tons more power (330). He was within a second of Alex last year.

SE seat is awesome for a passenger because it's good enough by far for an instructor, and has a headrest capable of mounting a cruisecam (unlike another SRD would)

sporting the CenDiv required sticker, my class/#, and stickers to rep NASA and also my favorite parts source and dependable awesome company.

69 camaro, nice foxbody stang, miata, G-stock 318ti, and there was also a 1970 cuda in CP which was interesting

Wow, that's an awesome course!
    Last edited by alex; 06-22-2006, 08:17 PM.

Comment

you go in a bit hot into the last slalom imo

was the sticker guy shirtless? didnt know there was white trash up in indiana

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
      You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

Will Low = Peaveybassist

Discuss . . . .
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
          http://www.indyscca.org/SoloFiles/So...ultsEvent4.pdf

Will Low = Peaveybassist

Discuss . . . .
          Fuh Raze Heeter = pwnt

Comment

LOL

if only he could be here for the ridicule

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
            You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

Originally posted by madjurgen
              LOL

if only he could be here for the ridicule
              As if you think he is not here????
              Current Cars
              2014 M235i
              2009 R56 Cooper S
              1998 M3
              1997 M3

Comment

Dave found the results!!! That autox was my 5th one ever. :)

Will
                RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
                Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
                DaveCN = Old Man
                My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
                If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac
                  Fuh Raze Heeter = pwnt
                  why? because my track car was beat cone dodging? sorry, no, that's not what the car is meant for. some of you fools are just being silly

as far as ricer excuses, i got plently:
                  a cheater race spring set versus a GC soft street suspension, with no rear swaybar? please. both will and I agreed his was probably better

azenis fall off just like r comps in stickiness over time, and mine are nearing death, and we being dual-driven on a 90 degree day. my friend doing the same was watering his down.

Will's low compression beast contested my car when it was modded up in quarter mile time, we're both down on power.

Did he do well? Yes, very well. I congratulated him as he should have been. But I've started threads on how jank my suspension setup is, so no surprise it is not a FTD setter in Auto-X. (high rear, too low front, stock front sway with soft rates, lots of camber in front, none in back....)

unless people are driving the same car, or in nationally competitive cars, comparison is simply stupid bullshit

Comment

however, you would have no problem telling everyone how suspension and "fuh raze bullshit" doesnt matter if you beat him.

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
                    Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
                    Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

whatever you say dude.

shopping cart racing is just seattime. playing comparo-dick with noobies (1st or 2nd year) in unprepped cars seems pretty damn stupid to me.

i'm just aiming to be the 2nd place e30 in TTE in NASA's OH/IN region, eventually

Comment

I'm just aiming to be the HPDE champion of the MidWest.
                        Current Cars
                        2014 M235i
                        2009 R56 Cooper S
                        1998 M3
                        1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
                          I'm just aiming to be the HPDE champion of the MidWest.
                          w00t

Comment

Working...
                          X