Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help get Delta region back on their feet (Calling all Louisianians and Mississippians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help get Delta region back on their feet (Calling all Louisianians and Mississippians

The Delta SCCA Chapter is hosting their second autocross event since Hurricane Katrina at Zephrys Stadium (Airline Hwy, Metairie) on Saturday, July 29th. Registration is from 9-10 o'clock. Entry fee is 30 dollars for non-scca members, 25 for scca memeber, and free for spectators. Come help support the Delta region get back on its feet.

We are trying to get a lot of bimmers to go and i know there is quiet a few of you e30 guys around here (rcwells, fuzz, and the rest (dont know your r3v name))
    Cole Haddock
    1997 BMW M3

I'm already signed up!
    I'll be running DSP #30 too!
    My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
    There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30
      I'm already signed up!
      I'll be running DSP #30 too!
      sweet.

im in bsp since i have one of those new fangled e36's
      Cole Haddock
      1997 BMW M3

Comment

Good thing to know that someone here will be there. I'll be in the dropped red 2dr with bottlecaps.
        This will be my first time out so.......hopefully it will be a good one. I'm trying to get a couple of friends to come out with me, one with a fully built LS/Vtec Integra but he is iffy, and he doesn't know what class he would be in.
        Looking forward to it, thats for sure.
        My 2.9L Build!

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

bump for this weekend!
          My 2.9L Build!

Comment

Working...
          X