Hi, my name is Jon, and I am now addicted to Autox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, my name is Jon, and I am now addicted to Autox

Here are some pictures I was able to get.

Check out my PutFile album, got 2 vids of me running and a few more pics.
    My Album
    My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
    There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

I know the feeling man. I just started doing auto-xs. In the past 5 weeks I've done 4 auto-xs. I drove a 7 hour trip to corpus last weekend I was so desprate. They're not kidding when they say "Welcome to your new addiction".

'88 325is
    VP UT of Austin Autoholics
    BMWCCA 380364

Comment

Ah, cool. I am living in Ruston lousiana (1 hour east of shreveport). I wanna go to some of the TexArkana autox's they have. I know the one of the Arkansas SCCA regions, maybe lonestar, and i know Red River in louisiana, are trying to get a tri-area thing going. that would be tits if it happened.
      My 2.9L Build!

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Shit, almost forgot.
        Anyone in or around Louisiana, come to the Baton Rouge Area on Saturday, Sept 16 for the BMWCCA HPDE, cost is 140 if you pre-reg and 150 at the event.
        If you want more info, let me know and I can point you in the right direction.
        I am definitely going. 2.5 hours of track time = heaven for me. Hopefully there is going to be a nice turn out and maybe there will be a few e30's there (hopefully).
        My 2.9L Build!

Comment

i cant wait until i get my tranny in. 1 and i will be out at the next one@!!!!!!1

Comment

try a road course

10x better
            Originally posted by blunt
            can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
              try a road course

10x better
              90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                try a road course

10x better
                I second (or third?) this. I started autocrossing, tried a road course a year or two later. Now I use autocrosses to fill the void between trips to the road course!
                Adrenaline. Speed. LEGAL!
                You built that car to perform, now learn to drive.
                Get On Track. You won't be sorry.
                SVTOA Performance driving instructor.

Comment

Working...
                X