March 30th VIR Karting Cancelled????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March 30th VIR Karting Cancelled????

It seems that the karting enduro at VIR on March 30th may be cancelled if we cannot find find 4 more teams. Who wants to run?????

Its a 90 minute enduro and its only $80/ team. I think thats mad cheap, I would suggest 2 or three man teams. Here is the link below. This is open to non-NASA members for the same price. This is arrive and drive.

Hook it up!

Track video...(This is a shifter kart, we will not be running these.)

what else is going on that weekend at VIR?? I know NASA has the Patriot Course for the weekend, are you specE30 guys running the TT's on VIR full? Thatd be fun to make a weekend of it, hopefully the weather will permit for camping. Im trying to rally up a few buddies to do the Friday karting, then AutoX on Sunday.

edit- scratch that camping idea, its still gonna be cold!

Comment

NASA has full course for the weekend. We will be running Sprint Races sat and sun. Friday is a test and tune. The karting is friday evening. Should be a good turnout for Spec E30, we have 19 SE30 racers signed up so far. Come check it out if you guys arent busy.

Comment

Post this on NCeuro and tell them they are all fags if they don't go.

JP
        sigpic
        DE's are a tease.
        Build a racecar.

Comment

Originally posted by 91bimmahVA View Post

edit- scratch that camping idea, its still gonna be cold!
          You waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. Im working fo' creds!
          --Will

Comment

are teh karts provided, a la g-force or AIK?

Comment

lol i thought that whole cred thing was being tossed out because there are now mandatory full time officials, not some run of the mill VCU e30 drivers...Maybe thats just for SCCA so far??What are the details with the credits, they go to HPDE time??

CarsSuck u doin the Sunday event on the Patriot Course or just flaggin for the weekend?

Comment

Karts are provided.
                sigpic
                DE's are a tease.
                Build a racecar.

Comment

Im just flaggin. As far as i know workers are still compensated using either credits or money. I choose credits. They definitely can be used towards HPDEs, not sure about otherstuff, but i dont care because all Im interested in doing at the moment is HPDEs.
                  --Will

Comment

heeey the beertech car! Hope it's okay. Saw it took a beatin.

'90 325i

Comment

Originally posted by apexede30 View Post
                      heeey the beertech car! Hope it's okay. Saw it took a beatin.
                      Yes it did but its only cosmetic. Should be fixed soon. Good thing VIR is generous with the tire walls.

Comment

Originally posted by SHADYB View Post
                        Yes it did but its only cosmetic. Should be fixed soon. Good thing VIR is generous with the tire walls.
                        generous to some... not so with others :drink:

Scott///M | 1988 325is | 2004 Z71 Suburban | 2003 325i

Comment

Working...
                        X