No announcement yet.

Prosepective Business Idea - Interest in Car / Trailer Storage at Road Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prosepective Business Idea - Interest in Car / Trailer Storage at Road Atlanta

Many neighborhoods (not to mention many SOs) restrict us or frown upon the storage of large trailers or race cars outside your house. Because of this, I've been contemplating a business idea that entails car and trailer storage at Road Atlanta.

I've setup a poll at my prospective business's homepage. I would greatly appreciate you filling out the poll honestly. If there is enough interest, I'll create a second questioner with greater detail and the possibility of a prospectus and eventual meeting for determining real contractual interest.

Thanks for your time! Please spread this around to other forums you may be on (especially BMW, Porsche, Mercedes, Ferrari, SCCA, NASA, BMW CCA, etc. sites).

Randall Prince
    Randall Prince
    http://www.rp1.us/ Used Cars

That sounds like a nice business venture. Good idea.

Comment

I had thought of something similar to this before. I think it is a great idea, but I am curious to see how it works out (is it profitable). My idea was more on track of the area with lifts, etc that is all rentable. I could see insurance having a problem with that though. Keep us posted.
      sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a good idea. There are some people with some serious cash that enjoy motorsports, and they have some big money dumped into their cars. Are you wanting to build your own facility or rent something out? There are some open bays in a multi-facility building on the right past BBS, and I think they are building another one like that.

My grandparents own 20 acres right across from Roadatlanta, next to McMichaels. They were selling it at one point but I think they decided not to.
        sigpic

Comment

forwarded to a number of racers in the atl area

Comment

Working...
          X