Anyone driving to Watkins Glen on Fri?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone driving to Watkins Glen on Fri?

Hello. I'll be attending the event at Watkins Glen on Sat 4/21 and Sun 4/22. I was wondering if anyone else was not participating in the event on Friday, and was also using Friday as a "driving day."

It will be my 1st event at "The Glen," and also with the BMW Boston CCA. Looking to have a driving partner(s) for the 6+ hour drive. I live in Ashland, MA, and could meet others at the rest area right before the Rt. 84 exit on the Pike.

Hopefully the weather will hold off for the weekend!

Kurt R.

the glen is an awesome track. what's going on there this weekend?

is the boot open
    Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

I'll be there for the Boston chapter CCA DE - so will my buddy Luke. He's coming from Boston, me from Rochester NY. It looks like *crossing my fingers* I'll be in my White 03 350z TT but I might end up there in the e30 if that doesn't work out ;) My name's Dave btw, if we run into each other...
      Sold my Sepang Bronze 1990 325is and miss it already

Comment

Check the weather. 10" of snow is expected above the Glen for today.

In Montreal, we had 5" on Wednesday but it had time to melt by Saturday morning, on my first track day. Then 5 more inches on Sunday. Last week's event at NHIS was also cancelled because of the snow on the track.

What a fucked up weather.
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Supposed to be 60s and sunny Fri/Sat/Sun

*crosses fingers*

PS, at least for rochester, it was all rain (tiny bit of sleet) - nothing stuck.
          Sold my Sepang Bronze 1990 325is and miss it already

Comment

Working...
          X