For sale forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sale forum

Can we have a form so when you start a thread you are required to post a location and price? If the thread titles included price and location it would make it much easier to navigate and ignore the ones that are not in price; or geographical, range.

Something like:

WA: '89 325i 5spd $3500

What say you?

I would love states to be a requirement in the title. That way if its something like a car or PICK UP ONLY part we know to bother or not. When someone lists just the town it could be anywhere.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

yea, state requirement is a big plus I agree. It can save us alot of time. and headache.

Comment

I would be down with the state requirement. As for the price, it wouldn't work out if the seller had multiple items to get rid of.
        -tim
        Originally posted by Jordan
        I like the stance
        -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

State is a good idea. Doesn't bimmerforums do this?
          Originally posted by z31maniac
          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

yes

Comment

Yes for the 'complete cars for sale' subforum, no for the other for sale forums.

I would like to see it be a requirement, has been in other forums I've used in the past.
              "Our mother of blessed acceleration don't fail me now."

Comment

please do this
                Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

I agree with state and NOT price. If im selling 12 things it wont work as stated above. State and Or region would be a nice touch.
                  Last edited by Matt-B; 04-04-2010, 12:43 AM.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

And how about when you select the state it could also make the same thread appear in the regional forum that it is a part of? Does that even make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                      And how about when you select the state it could also make the same thread appear in the regional forum that it is a part of? Does that even make sense?

That's a good idea. Could get a little crazy though...
                      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

I spend most of my time on R3V searching the FS section and also think the state thing would be awesome.
                        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                        ~ '87 535
                        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

yes. if possible, please do the state thing.
                          PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

or instead of doing that make some f'ing sub forums of each state, then click the state, and bam the results. otherwise you still have to scroll through cars in other states.
                            Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                            Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Originally posted by fryerfighter94 View Post
                              or instead of doing that make some f'ing sub forums of each state, then click the state, and bam the results. otherwise you still have to scroll through cars in other states.

that sounds like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many sub forums

Comment

Working...
                              X