Thread preview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread preview?

Any chance of adding a "preview" feature so that you can read the first few words in a thread by highlighting the title?

I find it to be very helpful over on dtm and bimmerforums, especially for those threads with vague titles.
    '91 318is
    sigpic

Re: Thread preview?

Originally posted by Brew
    Any chance of adding a "preview" feature so that you can read the first few words in a thread by highlighting the title?

I find it to be very helpful over on dtm and bimmerforums, especially for those threads with vague titles.
    That's one thing I hate about those sites, is you can't leave your cursor over a thread title box without the stupid little window popping up. Kinda drives me nuts.

Comment

Those forums are VBulliten based. This forum is not running fucking VBulliten.

If you want all the many many many worthless features VBulliten offers to help slow down a forum, and eat massive amounts of bandwidth then YOU pay for it.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
      https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan

If you want all the many many many worthless features VBulliten offers to help slow down a forum, and eat massive amounts of bandwidth then YOU pay for it.
        Wait, are you saying we can't have that badass feature where you can see which is your favorite or least favorite thread is?
        DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
        Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
        Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan

Fair enough, I had no idea that it was a completely different software.
          '91 318is
          sigpic

Comment

There is a phpBB hack that does it, but...

edit: Shnikes, I didn't see how old this thread is.

Comment

Working...
            X