WTF is up with this smokefreequiter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF is up with this smokefreequiter

This crap is annoying the bloody jesus out of me. Can we like ban this stupid thing?
    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Give them cigarettes!

I miss mine, that shit was cool, until they fucked it up

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
      Give them cigarettes!

I miss mine, that shit was cool, until they fucked it up
      Haha :D

Yeh man it definitely was, I showed a couple of my friends your sig to maybe help curb their addiction!

I can't stand not being able to look at the threads with the people still using the sig :(

Comment

Did it work? I am still struggling, but still not smoking.

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Did it work? I am still struggling, but still not smoking.
          Not really man, thats the sad part. One of them is trying to quit but is really having a hard time doing it because so many of his friends smoke around him. I remember those days...it was hard but made you stronger at the same time.

Are you trying to quit cold turkey or using something to help?

Comment

nah, I am 6 months in...ain't no pill in the world gonna help my brain, y'know?

About 12 years ago just after I got sober I tried to quit smoking.

I promised a dear friend that I would smoke before I got even close to drinking. I made it 8 1/2 years and when I started again, I didn't even hesitate, I just went and bought a pack.

Now I am still happy I quit, even though it can be tough.

I used "StopIt" pills when I first quit...but I quit when I had a horrid cold, so the first couple of days were easy. Tell your buddies it is so worth it, but I think you need to truly hate smoking before you can quit.

luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

nah, I am 6 months in...ain't no pill in the world gonna help my brain, y'know?

About 12 years ago just after I got sober I tried to quit smoking.

I promised a dear friend that I would smoke before I got even close to drinking. I made it 8 1/2 years and when I started again, I didn't even hesitate, I just went and bought a pack.

Now I am still happy I quit, even though it can be tough.

I used "StopIt" pills when I first quit...but I quit when I had a horrid cold, so the first couple of days were easy. Tell your buddies it is so worth it, but I think you need to truly hate smoking before you can quit.

luke
              Wow 6 months is a long time man, you still have the urge? I've been trying to convince em but like you said, you have to hate it...and they most certainly don't hate it

Comment

Working...
              X