"Best of R3v" Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Best of R3v" Section

I am bored at work right now aimlessly surfing R3v and it just occurred to me that we should have a best of section. Or maybe a subsection in OT. It would be a place for all those classic threads to go, like trina's poped tire and I think it was Gasturbine's farewell thread.

It would make it much easier to go back and review your favorite train wreck, and it would bake it much easier for new people to educate themselves on R3v's auspicious past.

The section would have to be closed to people posting new threads, mods would simply move threads in to it when they found a thread sufficiently entertaining.

Anybody agree?

Edit: Forgive me if this has been suggested before, I am bored but too lazy to search.
    Last edited by YosemiteSam; 01-05-2016, 06:08 PM.
    sigpic

Almost every sticky thread is worth sharing everytime.

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
    Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

Originally posted by YosemiteSam View Post

Edit: Forgive me if this has been suggested before, I am bored but too lazy to search.
      Do you want us to pat your back and burp you too? ;) I'll trade you a list for pics of your mom.

Google for "r3vlimited" + "_____"

Judge Judy
      IM TRINA KILL DA HOUSE
      japandrew
      Sandyeggogirl
      taste of my skills
      On green performance
      goat fucker
      Yan fund raiser
      Vlad (anything vlad is a good time)
      Kate
      heater box aquarium

Or just look up blunt's profile, and see what he comments on. There's some gold there. Oh, and Hank. I miss hank.

There ya go. Now burp!
      Last edited by george graves; 01-06-2016, 04:38 AM.
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Anybody agree?
        No. Part of what makes this forum great are the legendary things that have happened and the stories that have been told over time. They'd stop being special if we put them all in one place for every flat-brim-cap-wearing stancer noob to read and inevitably make some worthless comment.
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
          No. Part of what makes this forum great are the legendary things that have happened and the stories that have been told over time. They'd stop being special if we put them all in one place for every flat-brim-cap-wearing stancer noob to read and inevitably make some worthless comment.
          Agree 100%

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

even as one of the newer guys, I actually agree with the old bags ^^^

it'd be like trying to always recreate the moment. it'd make them less special.

and besides, the mystery has been fun these past four years of mine; trying to piece together who vlad was, why the fuck waffleswaffleswaffles is everywhere, etc.

agent, maybe I agree with you guys because the brim on my hat is bent ever so sightly and isn't completely flat?;)
            sigpic
            @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
            Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

Both side make sense to me. I have seen this on other forums I have been on

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                Do you want us to pat your back and burp you too? ;)
                Actually, if you could that would be great. I've had this tummy ache for a few days now and it's just killing me.

Originally posted by agent View Post
                Most of the threads I'm thinking of are locked, so new comments wouldn't be an issue on those. Others I'd just assume lock them for posterity.

Originally posted by J.Rizo View Post
                even as one of the newer guys, I actually agree with the old bags ^^^

it'd be like trying to always recreate the moment. it'd make them less special.

and besides, the mystery has been fun these past four years of mine; trying to piece together who vlad was, why the fuck waffleswaffleswaffles is everywhere, etc.

agent, maybe I agree with you guys because the brim on my hat is bent ever so sightly and isn't completely flat?;)
                This is a good point. I can remember my early days when I was still trying to find my way around the forum and its many inside jokes.
                sigpic

Comment

I like knowing something others dont, and just giggling about it telepathically with all my r3v brothers over the interwebz.
                  SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                  IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                  BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I am bored at work right now aimlessly surfing R3v and it just occurred to me that we should have a best of section.
                    Wasn't there a thread on shampoos and facial cream too? That was a long time ago... ;-)
                    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                      heater box aquarium
                      That was a good one. I think the OP also had a spring delete in one of his cars IIRC potstir

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Working...
                      X