Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bimma360
    replied
    Looks like Panjo may be on its way out on bimmerforums. A non Panjo classifieds section was added for those that do not want to use it... which sounds like almost everyone. Traffic in classifieds section there has slowed considerably post Panjo.

Leave a comment:

• E30Hooligan
    replied
    I can't even post a WTB ad.... I messed with Panjo for over an hour to no avail.
    I'm 28 and don't feel technologically antiquated...

I've been on these forums for a decade now and I find my self saying "can't we go back to the good old days"

DOWN WITH PANJO!!

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    I see Panjo is now adding their own watermark to the images you upload. Thanks Panjo - classy move.

I know it's a little thing, but you(panjo) don't own those pics. The seller does. You slapping your brand on them is tacky to say the least.

Leave a comment:

• MR E30 325is
    replied
    Originally posted by djjerme View Post
    The biggest hang up I have is not being able to have the same add posted in multiple forums.
    Amen.

Why in the hell.....

I find myself saying that a lot about Panjo.

Leave a comment:

• Sirotto
    replied
    Same as most people above, created listing and has never shown anywhere. This is getting very very old.

Leave a comment:

• Bmw e30 Justin
    replied
    Just want to say Panjo sucks. I just wish things could go back to the good ole days. I agree that Facebook has killed the forums which is sad because it's really hard to look through and find old posts and info

Leave a comment:

• JRW21
    replied
    Wow, ok. So, this is how we do things now?

Leave a comment:

• E30-Ellerman
    replied
    Originally posted by Frooby View Post
    Just connect your Panjo account to r3vlimited and you'll be able to post a thread here.

Thank you!! Much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Frooby
    replied
    Originally posted by E30-Ellerman View Post
    Can someone explain how to make my post live in the classifieds section? I clicked 'new thread', made the posting with prices and pictures and everything on the Panjo website, it's live on Panjo but not here?

TIA
    Just connect your Panjo account to r3vlimited and you'll be able to post a thread here.

Leave a comment:

• E30-Ellerman
    replied
    Can someone explain how to make my post live in the classifieds section? I clicked 'new thread', made the posting with prices and pictures and everything on the Panjo website, it's live on Panjo but not here?

TIA

Leave a comment:

• jeffnhiscars
    replied
    I just decided to break down and try to post an ad via panjo. Half hour later it's still "processing"

I have 3 g260s and shifter parts if any one is looking :)

Leave a comment:

• djjerme
    replied
    The biggest hang up I have is not being able to have the same add posted in multiple forums.

If they could do that, I'd be a stronger supporter, but the having to do multiple version of the same ad is a PITA.

The no login option on the site pisses me off to no end. I want tutti be able to log in to the site without using my email client on the same machine (like at work.)

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• bradnic
    replied
    Originally posted by bradnic View Post
    Originally posted by JasonC View Post
    The site owner implemented it, so you probably want to talk to him about it.
    We exchanged PMs. He has damn good reason to outsource the listing and transaction processing, and anyone who may think he's making bank with Panjo doesn't know the facts. so it is what it is and we all need to come to terms with that.

best thing we can all do is continue to provide constructive feedback. Panjo needs to continue improving their capabilities. we'll get there eventually as long as Panjo steps up and cleans up the app. There's a lot of obvious stuff they should be able to address without boiling the ocean development wise. Fingers crossed
    I've waited for improvement. I haven't seen enough. This is not working and has harmed the community by spreading them everywhere but r3v to find the stuff they need. I don't see how something like this has not also affected traffic to the site.

Leave a comment:

• bradnic
    replied
    not funny at all. I've been patient but like you said the classifieds have gone down the tubes. I'm sitting on $3k+ worth of stuff I haven't been able to move and have about $1k of parts I'm looking for. can't find a damn thing anymore. every panjo email I receive is full of cr@p I don't give a damn about, most of it from bfc and for newer bmw.

craigslist is about it now.

Leave a comment:

• KillaCam
    replied
    Its funny how much the FS thread is dead compared to years ago

Leave a comment:

Working...
X