No announcement yet.

Classifieds Support Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do r3v need that shit?! Nobody uses that panjo directly. Payment are through paypal anyway. New threads does not show up on r3v, only on panjo. So,what the point to make it more complicated to add new threads?
    Feedback http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=374322

Comment

I know this is off topic but I confused... every time I try to post in the classifieds I get redirected to panjo... SUCKS WTF. Is this how it works now or am I doing something wrong? Any help is appreciated.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dbplays View Post
        I know this is off topic but I confused... every time I try to post in the classifieds I get redirected to panjo... SUCKS WTF. Is this how it works now or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Idk I haven't listed anything for sale since it transitioned to that. It's pretty straight forward. Maybe it has changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

James,

Any post I try to post for sale it will be posted on Panjo r3vlimited (website of Panjo) and it will not post on the original forum/section really not sure if this is wrong or suppose to do that. few months I posted and I was able to get the post on the parts for sale section. not anymore.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mushi View Post
            James,

Any post I try to post for sale it will be posted on Panjo r3vlimited (website of Panjo) and it will not post on the original forum/section really not sure if this is wrong or suppose to do that. few months I posted and I was able to get the post on the parts for sale section. not anymore.

Thanks
            +1 I have been frustrated over the past several days with the same issue. Kinda confused as to how I go about actually getting the thread posted on the site I want short of copying the code from panjo and pasting it into r3v
            '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
            Shadetree30

Comment

I posted two new sale threads yesterday. After selecting the New Thread button here, I made a simple Panjo listing with a few words in the description including a note that I do not accept Panjo payments. Once shared to R3V, I went back and edited the threads, adding my own images and descriptions, and removed the automatically inserted Panjo stuff from them.

Yeah it adds a couple of steps, but I had no issues making my threads look relatively "normal."
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                I posted two new sale threads yesterday. After selecting the New Thread button here, I made a simple Panjo listing with a few words in the description including a note that I do not accept Panjo payments. Once shared to R3V, I went back and edited the threads, adding my own images and descriptions, and removed the automatically inserted Panjo stuff from them.

Yeah it adds a couple of steps, but I had no issues making my threads look relatively "normal."
                Odd, I created a Panjo for sale thread earlier last week in the same fashion - once it was completed, I told it to post here on r3v in the parts for sale forum and on bf.c (as a test). It posted to the other forum but never showed up on r3v. I even contacted their support, who told me my account must be suspended for that to happen. Obviously that's not the case.

Anyone have any clue as to why my threads won't show up here? I have now created 3 separate Panjo listings to get it through, and not a single one has ever created a r3v for sale post for me. It works on other forums though.

Not very useful if I can't actually sell items using it. Ugh.

Comment

Use tapatalk it by passes panjo.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                  1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                  Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                  Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                  Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                    Use tapatalk it by passes panjo.
                    Damn, I was hoping that would work. I just tried and it goes straight to opening a browser window for Panjo. Yay me?

Comment

Originally posted by RampageRR View Post
                      Damn, I was hoping that would work. I just tried and it goes straight to opening a browser window for Panjo. Yay me?

I have not had that happen. Ive done close to a dozen listings

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Classifieds Support Thread

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                        I have not had that happen. Ive done close to a dozen listings
                        Are you using Android maybe? I just tried on an iPhone and it goes to Panjo. Maybe it's different for Android - if so, I'll grab my kid's Kindle Fire and try it through there.
                        Last edited by RampageRR; 01-10-2017, 03:18 PM.

Comment

So I just encountered my first major issue using panjo. I came on r3v today, -'d realized panjo has marked one of my FS threads that I haven't updated in a week or two as 'sold'. Aparantly someone sent me a payment (1/4 of my asking price for what I was selling) through panjo without discussing anything or communicating with me at all, so I had no way of knowing that any transaction took place, until I happened to look through my panjo profile this morning (totally by chance). Ive never felt comforatable with this panjo service being incorporated into our forums, and I've never had any intention of actually selling anything, or atleast receiving payment through panjo. I've always considered it as something we must work around as sellers, and have never experienced a legitimate issue with it until this.
                          I view this as a major issue, as my ad has been marked as sold, and some random guy has his money tied up in the panjo add linked to my for sale thread without me knowing at all.
                          I understand and realize that creating more security for the marketplace on r3v is necessary, and I agree in that panjo helps the progression of this necessity. I am also 100% convinced that we, as users, should contribute in some way to this sites upkeep, as many people get truly valuable services from r3v- weather it be the archives of information, or the ability to advertise in a huge classified ad community.
                          This issue however, is representative of a step in the wrong direction. It was clearly caused by me not paying attention to my panjo account, but regardless, I'm sure many other people use the FS sections in the 'traditional manner' (simply posting ads and paying/recieving payment through PayPal), in which case this issue is liable to happen pretty often. I'm not really sure where I'm going with this as I don't have a legitimate solution- other than suggesting that panjo should not enable people to pay us without having legitimate communication between both parties. While an eBay-esque marketplace is more secure, safer, etc, many if not the majority of users on r3v do not operate like an eBay vendor.

Comment

..wait, he was able to send PARTIAL payment and close the ad? That ain't right..
                            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                            2016 Ford Flex
                            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by bradnic
                              both of you should delete those posts asap ;-)

I just cleared out some of that convo :)

You can modify your post to remove my quote if you want so it's out of here.

Comment

How can he send partial payment and it considered sold

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Working...
                                X