X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browswer remembering my log-in...

What I'm running:
    Mac OS X with Safari web browser

I've changed nothing recently, but r3vlimited no longer automatically remembers me and I have to enter my log/password each time I visit now. I have no problems with bf.c or eBay, etc.

Like I said, never have had a problem before...and I haven't changed anything on my home or work computer.

Anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks.

I've had this problem for the last few months....wish I could help you.
    sigpic

Comment

check security settings on your browser
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Basic suggestion that might not work, but worth a try.

clear your cache/cookies/temp internet files. Exit browser, restart comp. Come back, login, and check remember me.

This is the standard tech support that you get on the phone that usually starts with "Is the computer plugged in?"

Comment

I have tried a lot of that. I will go do it again, but whatever.
          sigpic

Comment

Only Safari does it.

I have no idea why, and Firefox, IE, Mozilla, Opera, and the others don't do it, so I never researched it further.

Comment

Any other Safari users noticing that now it randomly decides to remember your log-in now? In the last week or so I've noticed that my log in is remembered now... weird

:(^SOLD^:(

Comment

Originally posted by czag13 View Post
                Any other Safari users noticing that now it randomly decides to remember your log-in now? In the last week or so I've noticed that my log in is remembered now... weird
                VBulletin's last update finally fixed the issue.

Comment

Safari is bad.com, use a real browser if you're on the osx, like shiira
                  Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                  Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Working...
                  X