No announcement yet.

New R3VLimited flyer for download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the blank window like you got, but my download manager kicks in and plays fetch. Just as described: 2 flyers.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
      Correct that mistake so that people dont think were a bunch of inbred fucks.

So you want to mislead them right off the bat?

+1 Vote for changing it back to the original.
      Originally posted by Teaguer
      Filling an Eta's tank with super unleaded will reach the cars maximum attainable performance level .

Aa a bonus filling the tank will also double any Eta's resale value .

Comment

lawl at for years to come
        sigpic

Comment

If I saw that on my car and didn't already know such a forum existed, I'd figure someone was trying to sell me something.

Maybe include the word "FREE" in there somewhere?
          sigpic
          "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

I don't really see how anyone would derive that from the flyer, but ok. I think it's fine as-is though. If you want to write "FREE" on them, go for it.

Comment

Even though the internet has seemingly become a ubiquitos type of thing in our daily lives, 94% of the population is still what I call, "internet challeneged" where they are:

A. Not able to access the internet because they don't know how to use their PC or they are a very slow "hunt & peck" type of typist.

B. Only have internet access at work, and thus can only go to work related sites and probably only use email.

C. Information consumers where they back and watch everything else but they are afraid to ask a question or share in the discussion because they are afraid of saying the wrong thing.. and understandibly so being that we flame each other on this site all the time. :-P

D. Skeptical because they think that its a setup to sell you something (as mentioned by shiftbmw)

But either way I don't think that you have to say that its "free" because those who do not fit into the above scenarios already understand. Had I been given this flyer a few months ago, I would have come to this site knowing what to expect. Honestly I wish I would have known about it long before I started wasting time and money. So giving out these flyers might have a 10% success rate (or less) but reaching that one person that needs the info on this site makes our efforts that much more worth it.

I am always meeting other BMW owners on the street who are always telling me who the good mechanics are and the best places to buy parts or they might ask me who my mechanic is and this flyer is a good resource for me to share with people like that.

Comment

I would say that very few of the E30 owners know that their cars are E30's...

Believe me, I talk to them on the phone all day. :)

Josh, looks good, I will print out a bunch and put them on the counter. Even though the PNW is taking over already anyway. haha.
                Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                That Guy.
                03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmasta View Post
                  I would say that very few of the E30 owners know that their cars are E30's...

Believe me, I talk to them on the phone all day. :)

Josh, looks good, I will print out a bunch and put them on the counter. Even though the PNW is taking over already anyway. haha.

you should slip em into packages you ship out to people who may be E30 owners.

Comment

I just gave one to this bad ass deuce last night coming home from the gym. It was beautiful.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Any updates on the decals???

1992 BMW 325iC
                      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
                        Any updates on the decals???
                        x2
                        I really want to get one they are fuckin awesome!!
                        Dan Zickel
                        1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

Why does it say it's the largest community of e30 enthusiasts in NA?

Comment

is it not?

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                                No.
                                Care to enlighten us?
                                Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
                                X