Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please ban Maccoretti

please ban Maccoretti

he's useless and clutters up threads with garbage.

cross your fingers lol
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

signed.
      Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
      Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

he wanted to buy one of my five lug thingys, oh well

Comment

He does not represent the rest of NZ

What a stunna. I'll suggest banning him on our local forum too.

Some other light reading:

I am about to purchase a set of 16x7 BBS RS replicas to modify to 16x9.5 & 16x11 for E30 project.
          Youre all wrong - what the world really needs is a 13B J-port powered M-TechII.
          the car is powered by 13B J-Port Rotary (please dont judge me) so is not exactly every policemans favourite car
          It is very important this car is 100% correct with no comprimises to its look - I want to ensure it turns out like these examples to offset the stinking japanese 2-stroke lawnmower engine I have chosen to power her. No crystal taillights here
          OMG How the hell can we get an M-Tech II kit for an E30?
          I do actually want to run this car in D1 drift events, and 13B J-Port is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from practical. The car doesn't like idling for more than 2 minutes before plugs start fouling. This car is being built for IMPACT, but it does need to be registered and WOF'd
          From my observation (I am a car importer)
          Shit I haven't found one for more than 80000yen and oh did I mention the fact they bolt into E34 chassis OMG why wouldn't I? AAhhh $$$ or lack off - teh ghey - $20 a day now to run me 535i sum1 kill me.
          Nah its a motor I built up from an already J-ported speedway engine. I assembled it with steel seals but its loco. Idles @ 2700RPM and starts to stall @ 2500RPM on 51IDA Its doing time in the beem while my RX-2 is gettin panelled.
          Is it possible with modifications to oil passages timing chain etc?? I have e34 535iSE.
          I may have a lead on a 3.6 head less throttles but if it could mate to my m30 on top of a metal head gasket to drop the CR then I could blow (in theory) around 12psi into it. I'd run a big single throttle body on a custom sheet metal plenum. Add BIG chinese turbo gate and cooler off ebay and fuel it with Megasquirt. Keep it on the slushbox and sleeper on...
          Last edited by Ray Smoodiver; 04-29-2007, 11:06 PM.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

God that makes my head hurt.
            Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
            Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

wow

Comment

Genius!
                Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA. yeh, complete drain on the community.
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Just to warn you and bump this, he's back so lets see if he can be good this time around
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

ban that 'mode' dude too while you're at it. he has provided nothing to r3v
                      1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                      1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                      1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                      1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Working...
                      X