Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum policy on panhandling, begging, whatever you call it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum policy on panhandling, begging, whatever you call it.

Staff-

Due to this thread:

-It seems like maybe instituting an approval process for fundraising threads might be a good idea. Like if you feel a particular cause is worthy of a public announcement & fundraiser, then anyone who feels the need should simply get prior approval from R3v staff.

I don't have any problem with joke stuff like the "pink bottlecaps" or the "make Mike do stupid stuff" type things - the basis there is sheer entertainment.

Also, people who have links in their sigs to promote a cause are fine too, because you don't have to click it if you don't want to.

Letting this kid panhandle and doing nothing is condoning the behavior, and I think as fully functional adults that this needs to be addressed. Then again, maybe I'm just too old, but this seems lame.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Dude. We tore that fucking kid a new asshole...what more do you want?

oh wait, this post is a psychology experiment.

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Most of the time Linus, I'd agree with you. But that dipshit got exactly what he deserved. When he said "someone in time of need", I just about shit myself laughing. That thread was the most entertaining thing that's been posted in a LONG time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
        Most of the time Linus, I'd agree with you. But that dipshit got exactly what he deserved. When he said "someone in time of need", I just about shit myself laughing. That thread was the most entertaining thing that's been posted in a LONG time.

+1

Id see a point in the new rule if there were tons of posts about it daily. Its good for a laugh once in a while though. Plus we got copious amounts of nude pics of the ugly chick and deagle in the process.

Comment

Fair enough - it doesn't happen too often, and it was pathetically funny. It just seemed like it could open the door to lame panhandling in general.

I'll go back to my Metamucil & .....crap, I forgot what else I was going back to. Oh yeah, my Alzheimer's meds.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Working...
          X