Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Include a way to see threads without selected user members' contributions???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Include a way to see threads without selected user members' contributions???

I know it's an option on S14, where you can view the forums free of members' contributions you designate in the "user CP" - I looked for this here, and I didn't see it. No biggie if we don't have it, just hoping we do & I'm enough of a dumbass I didn't see it.

I didn't have to use it long, but there was one particular dork who really dicked up threads on S14, and it smoothed things out just to ignore him completely - he eventually crossed the line & made some racist comment & he got tossed, but it sure was nice to have that option to electronically ignore his existance. Sort of like Microsoft Valium.

If I'm not being clear, if you hated me enough you could plug in "LINUS" as someone you didn't want to see at all, and then you wouldn't even know I was alive or existed after that - at least when viewing the threads.

Do we have that here? I didn't see it.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

User CP ->Miscellaneous->Buddy/Ignore list
    John in MD - 1991 318is
    190k miles and still rolling!

Comment

Originally posted by ak96ss View Post
      User CP ->Miscellaneous->Buddy/Ignore list
      I love this feature. It's the only way I could ever peacefully co-exist with Jordan.
      Last edited by Mtriple; 08-09-2007, 07:17 PM.
      Originally posted by Simon S
      When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Thanks Guys!

I've had my fill of Fanzotti (like I had to say anything), I just didn't know that was the function here on R3V - it's labeled different on s14, so I found it on my own there.

Thanks again, I'm sure my R3V time will be quite a bit nicer now.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Good Idea, I was just in the middle of un-subscribing to all the threads he has mucked up.. Problem is you'll still get all the quoted responses, and now they'll make even less sense.

Comment

So without moderator intervention, we can all post to a thread and have individual user boycotts? Those poor boycotted ones, stuck to suffer life posting to r3v only to themselves, without anyone to respond to mindless, meaningless posts. I hope this doen not begin the "R3v-ocost"...

Comment

Working...
            X