• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF a ban via another website.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      WTF a ban via another website.
      yes it happens. It happened to him and it happened to low level when he ripped ppl off over here. He got canned on m42club.
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

lol funny thing is no one would have known/cared if you werent now making a big deal out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by straight6pwr View Post
          lol funny thing is no one would have known/cared if you werent now making a big deal out of it.
          Which is pretty much what I was getting at in the first place.

Comment

Interestingly, if somebody gets a temporary ban on Bimmerforum, and then starts his/her return by something like "I got banned!" or "Thanks for the ban!", then you're sure to be banned for life...
            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
              Interestingly, if somebody gets a temporary ban on Bimmerforum, and then starts his/her return by something like "I got banned!" or "Thanks for the ban!", then you're sure to be banned for life...
              No, the issue in question was on bimmerforums but the temp ban was here, thats why it was stupid. But it's over and done with so just forget about it and move on with your life. I know it's hard and all but it has to be done.

Comment

Working...
              X