50+ Unread PMs???? WTF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50+ Unread PMs???? WTF!

So I navigate to these forums this morning and it tells me I have 52 unread Private Messages. It seems to have gone through and changed some from read to unread. Anyone else experiencing similar issues?
    Claus Luthe is my hero.

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
    So I navigate to these forums this morning and it tells me I have 52 unread Private Messages. It seems to have gone through and changed some from read to unread. Anyone else experiencing similar issues?
    yeah same problem with me
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

yea i've had that for like a year now
      Originally posted by blunt
      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

^ Word .

Did that to me like a year and a half ago ...now I kinda hover around 40 something unread at all time . :p

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

62 here
          Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
          That Guy.
          03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

that's unfortunate :p

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmasta View Post
              62 here

Ok , I lied . I actually have 55 unread right now .
              But thats with about 3-4 recent ones that I really should get around to reading . :p

While we are on this subject , anyone ever have a problem with gmail wiping out an assload of mail ?

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
                While we are on this subject , anyone ever have a problem with gmail wiping out an assload of mail ?
                I hope not....
                Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                That Guy.
                03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
                  Ok , I lied . I actually have 55 unread right now .
                  But thats with about 3-4 recent ones that I really should get around to reading . :p

never... but now you've got me kinda scared... sure you weren't drunk checking email and accidentally deleted it all?:) i've had gmail for like 6 years with no problems...

and i get the pm glitch at least every 6 months, where all my pm's end up unread...

Comment

I've been with gmail since 04 and I think they are the greatest email since ....well since ever . :D

But yeah last year I had every single email in my inbox get wiped out ...from Dec 05 all the way to end of March 06 .
                    Thats like 3.5 months just wiped out overnight .......I logged on and was like "WTF 2005 ????" .

Not a glitch since then though .
                    But I've lost contacts that came in during that time as well .

Oh well . :)

Comment

EDIT : Oh damn ! I meant to say it was from Dec 05 to March of this year , 2007 .

So thats more like 1.5 years knocked out .

Just logged on that particular day and there were no recent messages ....the most recent ones were from Dec 05 . :curse:

Comment

same, but only happened once. so i figured it was something i did
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kowalski View Post
                          never... but now you've got me kinda scared... sure you weren't drunk checking email and accidentally deleted it all?:) i've had gmail for like 6 years with no problems...

and i get the pm glitch at least every 6 months, where all my pm's end up unread...

GMail hasn't even been around for six years, maybe 3..........

Comment

Is everybody going into both the sent items and in box sections of private messaging? Let me know before i manually go into every bodies box and see what the issue is (the above is a very common mistake)

Comment

i dont have this problem, and i have like 900+ stored at least...
                              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X