Maybe a media fourm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe a media fourm

There is a lot of video (e30 and others), movie talk, and music posts scattered around. It would be kind of cool to have an area to talk and post media type things. Just a thought.

James

Originally Posted by Rob
    fucking hell, your car is cleaner in the damn snow than mine ever has been in perfect weather. sedans own me.

good idea
    BEERTECH

Comment

I like it.

Conversely, if anyone wants to hook a brutha up with some hosting space for some videos, I'd be all ears.

-Charlie
      Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
      '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
      FYYFF

Comment

Well, I COULD host a few or you could use imageevent.com which is $24 a year for up to 1500 files (so far I havent seen a file size limit, but I dont test it either).
        Im now E30less.
        sigpic

Comment

25 bucks for up to 1500 megs of storage, with an extra 35 dollar charge to upload files larger than 10 mb. And a limit of 50mb per individual file

I'd pass. Thanks though.

-Charlie
          Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
          '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
          FYYFF

Comment

id like to see a video section
            98 M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37
              id like to see a video section
              Agreed... of course, you'd have to host your own videos... I can't imagine this forum using MORE bandwidth than it already does.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

How could it be setup so that it wouldnt interfere with Members Rides. I like the idea of seeing everyones cars in one place and wouldnt check another forum just to see you do donuts.

Maybe an event coverage general media type thing. Next summer (provided there isnt another catastrohpe) my dad and I plan on running the E30 at as many events as possible and we have access to a racing team (read: enclosed trailer) so we can go just about anywhere.

I could do event coverage for a lot of the midwest events.
                Im now E30less.
                sigpic

Comment

so anything going to come of this idea?

Originally Posted by Rob
                  fucking hell, your car is cleaner in the damn snow than mine ever has been in perfect weather. sedans own me.

Comment

Youd have to talk to the guy who has to do the work.
                    Im now E30less.
                    sigpic

Comment

I would totally dig a Gallery section. With examples of stock and modified E30's and even some other classic BMW's like 2002's, anything prior to the E36 would be cool. And thats all models not just the 3 series. It seems there are a lot of people who are E34, E32, all sorts of pre 1995 BMW's running around in here.

Comment

Working...
                      X