Getting parts for your E30 in Aus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting parts for your E30 in Aus

Im trying to gather all the bushes i need to start re doing my suspention. I have found a heap of differant barnds but they are all in the UK or USA. I was just wondering if any of you aus guys have bought anything from the UK or US and if you have who have you used! Thanks guys

nolothane do kits n so do superpro including camber caster kits. send them an email cus they dont Advertise them in australia

Comment

thanks for the heads up mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i bought a Strongflex kit off eBay. They get good reviews all around the world and are amazingly cheap in comparison to the likes of Powerflex, AKG or other big name brands.

I got a complete polyurethane kit for a couple of hundred from memory. Theyre a polish company so the package came direct from there and did take a while, couple of weeks or so.

Fair bit more NVH with poly tho, so far i've only got front CABs, sway bar bushes and AKG Poly trans mounts in (mines just an auto 318i...for now!)

Comment

thanks ant! i was looking at the strongflex kit mine is just a 318i aswell but is manual atm i am trying to upgrade the suspention an breaks (i just got a rear disc break setup) once the breaks are all done and the suspention then ill be looking into replacing the m10

Comment

I'm trying to find some one who makes or supplies OEM quality floor carpet for e30 local in Australia or overseas but RHD spec with foot rest. Any leads or advise welcome.
            regards Mick
            Regards,
            Mick

Comment

I ended up getting a very clean second hand carpet from the UK. all the after market carpets do not fit well.... what colour carpet are you after?

Comment

Working...
              X