Spotted in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted in Australia

I didn't see another thread like this under this sub-forum, so maybe my searching foo is underdeveloped or there isn't a thread like it!

There are a couple of e30s near where I live, one's owned by one of my sister's friends, a royal blue (like mine) 325i auto vert. I don't know all the other ways to tell years and stuff, so I'll leave it like that. Green P's like me too!

I also had an awkward moment when I was walking back to my car when I saw an alpine 4 door 320i with gold plates and a black lip spoiler, and I perved on it for a sec, until I realised the owners, some hippy (although it coulda just been hornsby) and her boyfriend, who were weirded out a little. So I put my head down and walked off before I got a picture. hahaha.

Wow late model vert really hard to come by in AUS I would even go as far to say probably more rare then an M3 in AUS. If you could ever buy that car for 10k it is a bargen.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
      Wow late model vert really hard to come by in AUS I would even go as far to say probably more rare then an M3 in AUS. If you could ever buy that car for 10k it is a bargen.
      See, I didn't know that! Haha. How can you tell it's a late model? (noobie question.)

Also saw another one on the way to work today, just a stock 318i with weaves at truck height, just chilling on a sidestreet :)

Comment

late model

early model

notice the difference between the rear valance one is nice and low the other really high. That is one difference. Anyways for some reason there is not many late model verts in Aus so they are a bit special.
        sigpic

Comment

Early model has higher wheel arches, bigger rear lights, no rear valance and smaller front valance but they have another weird lip thing underneath the valance. That's how I tell the late to early models apart.

Comment

^ also early have chrome bumpers

Comment

Working...
            X