Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a shop/individual that can do a full m42 engine reseal/clutch in LA area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a shop/individual that can do a full m42 engine reseal/clutch in LA area

Hey e30 folks,

Old gal has the common oil pan gasket leak, suspected head gasket leak (losing coolant without any obvious leaks. already deleted heater core), and rear main seal is slightly leaking. My clutch recently started slipping as well. So I figured, I might as get the whole engine resealed while addressing the issues.

Unfortunately big name shops; Bimmerheads & JMP are out of my budget. I am well aware about the whole "you get what you pay for" but I am positive there are shops or individuals out there that do quality work for reasonable prices.

Please let me know if you guys have any recommendations.

Thank you in advance!

I just had my S50 rebuilt and installed by a independent mechanic that does side work . He’s an engineer full time but does rebuilds/works on e30s . I could connect you with his number he has done m42s also

Comment

Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
      I just had my S50 rebuilt and installed by a independent mechanic that does side work . He’s an engineer full time but does rebuilds/works on e30s . I could connect you with his number he has done m42s also
      Hey thanks for responding,

Yes can you please put me in touch with him?

PM if you'd like.

thank you!

Comment

Contact GOAT fucker [aka Kevin), he's in south L.A. and a certified BMW tech by trade.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
          Contact GOAT fucker [aka Kevin), he's in south L.A. and a certified BMW tech by trade.
          Hey boss thanks for responding,

How can I get in touch with Goat fucker haha?

Comment

Originally posted by nad_318is View Post
            Hey e30 folks,

Old gal has the common oil pan gasket leak, suspected head gasket leak (losing coolant without any obvious leaks. already deleted heater core), and rear main seal is slightly leaking. My clutch recently started slipping as well. So I figured, I might as get the whole engine resealed while addressing the issues.

Unfortunately big name shops; Bimmerheads & JMP are out of my budget. I am well aware about the whole "you get what you pay for" but I am positive there are shops or individuals out there that do quality work for reasonable prices.

Please let me know if you guys have any recommendations.

Thank you in advance!
            Marc Norris at Bavarian Workshop in West Hills. The best. Fair prices.

Greg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nad_318is View Post

Hey boss thanks for responding,

How can I get in touch with Goat fucker haha?
              Check your inbox
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
              X