Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Socal meetups? (San Diego)

Hello,

are there any e30 meets this Friday or Saturday? Looking to find one while I’m down here. If there anything let me know, I’m in the San Diego area and I’m willing to drive around a hour to go to a meet!

Originally posted by tjclemens2 View Post
    Hello,

are there any e30 meets this Friday or Saturday? Looking to find one while I’m down here. If there anything let me know, I’m in the San Diego area and I’m willing to drive around a hour to go to a meet!
    Stay one more day for Bimmers By the Bay — San Diego BMW Car Club of America this Sunday 10 - 2 at Spanish Landing between the airport and the harbor.
    3900 North Harbor Drive.

Comment

Saturday is Bimmerfest at Mira Costa College by @sdbimmers on insta. It seemed to have a good turnout last year and had a lot of e30s. I would go but I've gotta miss it because I have to work :/

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        Saturday is Bimmerfest at Mira Costa College by @sdbimmers on insta. It seemed to have a good turnout last year and had a lot of e30s. I would go but I've gotta miss it because I have to work :/
        Aw bummer you can't make it. I didn't know about this, thanks! I'll be there in my hooptie.

Comment

Bumping bc I moved from LA to SD and im in need of some new friends and roads.

Comment

I’ve been a long time member of BMWCCA but have never participated. I do plan on attending the Bimmers by the bay July 30, 2023 at Spanish landing in DT San Diego and will be driving my 1990 325i.

Comment

Originally posted by jjjjj View Post
              Bumping bc I moved from LA to SD and im in need of some new friends and roads.
              I cannot be a friend but there are many, many good roads. Banner Grade, Montezuma Valley into/out of Borrego Springs, South and East Grade of Palomar Mountain, Mesa Grande Road, 79 S of Julian, Sunrise Highway, W Lilac/Lilac/Couser Canyon loop. There are some small jaunts off those roads that are either beautiful or fun. Also De Luz Road out of Fallbrook to Temecula is fun but kinda short and hates low cars.
              1990 325i/4/5, 1992 240SX, 1995 RRC, 1998 M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by SOneThreeCoupe View Post

I cannot be a friend but there are many, many good roads. Banner Grade, Montezuma Valley into/out of Borrego Springs, South and East Grade of Palomar Mountain, Mesa Grande Road, 79 S of Julian, Sunrise Highway, W Lilac/Lilac/Couser Canyon loop. There are some small jaunts off those roads that are either beautiful or fun. Also De Luz Road out of Fallbrook to Temecula is fun but kinda short and hates low cars.
                this is gold, thank you.

Comment

SoCal Vintage is hosting a drive followed by a BBQ at La Jolla Independent this Saturday 6/24. Check FB or IG for more info.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X