60% possibility of rain for Bimmerfest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60% possibility of rain for Bimmerfest!

weather.com shows a 60% chance of rain for Friday night, and 60% for showers on Saturday!

If it rains hard enough on Friday or Saturday they will have to post-pone the event. I spoke with the General Manager about an hour ago and she said for now it's still on until further update of the weather conditions.

Hopefully the meteorologists are wrong as usual, otherwise this is gonna suck! :hitler:

Being a Cali native, I am optimistic. More than half of the time when sporadic rain predictions unfold, they don't come true. So everyone be optimistic! :D
    Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

I heard the same thing this morning.

Definitely the trailer queens won't be there and the last time you had to park on the dirt. Mud tends to become very thick. I would take an extra pair of shoes.

Comment

since I live in the area, I guess I will explain how the weather works in this area. When we get a 60 percent chance of rain, its moe than likely that the rain will hit early in the morning the night before and it will be a sprinkle if that. When we had a few full weeks of rain, we were having like 80 and 90 percent chance of rain. On the days that were of a smaller percent chance, we didnt even see a drop at the most it was a 15 minute sprinkle like i said before. Im not really going to worry about it because its a beach town and there is a lot of wind so it will most likely blow inland or out to sea.

just keep thinking optimistically!!

Taylor
      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
      Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

its been clear the past 2 years !..

i think we'll be ok..

Comment

I doubt it will be an issue. Especially since a couple days ago weather.com said partly cloudy then to "chance of showers" that doesnt mean much. So Cal is a populated place for a reason :)

Comment

chrome bottlecaps FTW. I hope you are going.

Comment

Dont Jinx it! Damn, probably will though. I agree. I almost fucked up my whole trip though, personal issues that I will not explain here. damn.

Comment

well i feel a little better about not being able to go :nice:

Comment

It has just started to rain in the south bay, it'll hopefully pass over by tomorrow. if not, oh well. it'll be a fun time none the less

Comment

I just think its hillarious that the PNW will be coming down for what they hope will be normal Cali weather and now they will be coming down for some weather they are oh so used to

Taylor
                    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

They will have the event as far as they know. One of the Bimmerfest coordinators confirmed it on BFC! :D
                      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Does this mean I don't have to was my car?
                        I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Comment

I was just watching the Weather Channel this morning and they said most of Cali is about to get hit by a good sized storm. I'll keep my fingers crossed it doesn't his SB for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by 32.5i View Post
                            chrome bottlecaps FTW. I hope you are going.
                            Rain or shine Ill be there, Do we have a backup meeting place if they dont let us on the field?

Comment

Originally posted by z50_Jumper View Post
                              Rain or shine Ill be there, Do we have a backup meeting place if they dont let us on the field?
                              How about the Arby's on State Street? Sorry, I'm just thinking about that new bacon, cheddar, jalapeno roast beef dip...:p

Comment

Working...
                              X