X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spotted many in the past few months in napa,
    last week a bronzit mobbing hard bumper-less on soscol in napa,
    and a month or so back a red e30 m3 bone stock driving on Lincoln ave.

bronzit looked like they may be a forum member. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by m3clutch View Post
      i'm in the pomo, montclaire, chino areas all the time. i always have my eyes peeled for e30s
      I'm also in Pomona, Chino, Chino Hills, Ontario. Haven't seen you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by blackhawkimpact View Post
        I'm also in Pomona, Chino, Chino Hills, Ontario. Haven't seen you yet.
        My parents live in Pomona/Phillips ranch and i work in chino/chino hills and i haven't seen you either. lol
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Bearded hippie/stonner looking dude with dreads driving a white two door slammed on caps down Barham Cahuenga and Highland.

Comment

Just spoted a red early model lowered on gold weaves at the university of redlands college. Exchanged thumbs, i was in the white late model. dont know if he is on here or not.

Comment

Just seen another blue coupe lowered on weaves in long beach...near Redondo and willow. I was in the red 4 door 325e.

Comment

saw a calypso lowered with black wheels, followed each other all the way

to the 134 near burbank from the 10W pomona

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                My parents live in Pomona/Phillips ranch and i work in chino/chino hills and i haven't seen you either. lol
                never seen anyone in Chino Hills/Pomona area?

325i

Comment

Spotted a zinno coupe last night, early model on gold bottle caps, while I was driving west on the 60fwy about 11:30pm.

I was too busy paying attention to the road, but I think you honked to chuck the duce.., what up?
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

red late model e30 really clean, smoked tails, on the 55 freeway going towards costa mesa. it was around 4:30, guy with sun glasses and yellow hat i believe.

Comment

spotted a 4 door red e30 in the parking lot next to the social lounge. i came out and saw it. who is it?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

White E30 in the 90034...on Guthrie in between Bedford and Sherbourne. Looks like it was dumped and on Sportmaxx's

Comment

Michael?

Originally posted by yert315
                          Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Saw a white e30 325i make a left from elcamino at the carmera light around 2:00. clean car man. :D

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                              Michael?
                              ??

325i

Comment

Saw a late model Alpineweiß, on e39 style5s coming out of the wilmington yard. It was around 10:30am, this morning. Looked nice and dumped.
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X