Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw my old E30(sig), that I lost to tow yard, cruising down PCH in Laguna Beach exactly how i left it.

Tried to flip you off but you didnt see me.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Originally posted by yert315
      Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by blackhawkimpact View Post
        Also saw these two at Long Beach Town Center
        What color was that vert? Looks like an alternate reality if that's cirrusblau cuz my vert was blue out the factory. I thought that was my car for a sec.
        '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
        '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
        Is that thing on air?

Comment

Originally posted by be34st View Post
          Saw my old E30(sig), that I lost to tow yard, cruising down PCH in Laguna Beach exactly how i left it.

Tried to flip you off but you didnt see me.
          :(

story?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD View Post
            What color was that vert? Looks like an alternate reality if that's cirrusblau cuz my vert was blue out the factory. I thought that was my car for a sec.
            ;)

Comment

it looks like royalblau metallik, not cirrusblau
              Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

Yeah. It's not cirrusblau. I was messing with him.

Comment

Just saw a schwarz late model (?) going down laurel canyon towards west hollywood while i was heading up towards Ventura blvd. Had french lows and I flashed my highs.

Originally posted by yert315
                  Your mother is plug n play

Comment

I spotted the 6 series again but this time I left a note for them to check out the forums. Same thing with the e30, but I have a feeling they are already a member. Also saw a really cool e30 as well. I'll post pix when I get back from fry's.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by turge; 02-13-2012, 12:35 PM.

Comment

From previous post:

/post whoring

Comment

I dont know why but IMO that car pulls those eyelids off really good.
                        '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                        '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                        Is that thing on air?

Comment

Spotted a white e30 on Mountain and Walnut in Chino. I was in the S2K and waved at you and you just looked at me like "WTF honda guy" :(

Comment

Squiggie's "4 doors for more whores" at Fullerton JC.....

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Spotted a white 318is on the 5 freeway north like 30 minutes ago, around the valley view drive in theatre/swap-meet.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                                :(

story?
                                Well. I got a ticket. Didnt have checks at the time, didnt have time to go down to the courthouse to pay the ticket due to my work/school schedule. Gave my aunt cash for her to write a check to send in as payment for the ticket. Turns out she had $0 dollars in her account, pocketed my 400 dollars and gave me a bouncy check. Ticket wasn't paid, license was suspended. lalalala...a year later I'm driving, get pulled over for my exhaust being too loud and not having a front plate. Cop also mentioned he didn't like that my car was so low, and my car had an "herbal" scent ;). Cop decided to be a douchebag and impound my car for 30 days. By the time I paid off my ticket, I couldnt afford to pay another 1500 to get my car out of the impound. The best E30 I ever owned was lost. And some fat ass is driving my slammed schwarz e30 with a big grin on his face. I'm not bitter! :hitler:

But I just got a E34 535i/5 2 days a go so it's not all bad.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Working...
                                X