Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted this dude on the south 405, near LAX. His car look pretty sweet too.

@IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I spy a cop.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
        I spy a cop.

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
        Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

i like that he doesn't have a trendy roof rack for his bikes.
          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
          1974 2002tii / stock
          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

it's not trending when it's actually useful.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

meh, it's like suspenders vs belts.
              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
              1974 2002tii / stock
              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

that's a different story.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post
                  Seriously come out to the meets. It something different then every other alpine out there!
                  For sure, was going to try and make it yesterday but got caught up with work. Maybe next wednesday. You are talking about teh SHerman Oaks best buy parking lot right?
                  sigpic
                  TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                  FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Which one of you guys was in Del Mar today? My friend and I were taking his z31 to get smoged today and there was a white e30 325i coupe which was white and had a black rear spoiler? When we passed by I said nice e30.

Comment

Food4Less on Grand in Chino

Comment

Met up with Ak- early last night... Told me he knew a guy with a swap in a Zinno late model, and lo and behold, he rolled right by us while we were talking at the gas station.

Said something about it being M/S52 swapped, don't remember which.. Lookin fresh! Saw you heading on the 60 East later, then you took the 57 south. One of your brake lights are permanently on ;)

Comment

I spotted a late model vert at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas. Clean car man! I left you a SoCALe30 biz card on your windshield. Bring that beast to Bimmerfest this year. :D

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                            Met up with Ak- early last night... Told me he knew a guy with a swap in a Zinno late model, and lo and behold, he rolled right by us while we were talking at the gas station.

Said something about it being M/S52 swapped, don't remember which.. Lookin fresh! Saw you heading on the 60 East later, then you took the 57 south. One of your brake lights are permanently on ;)
                            Haha I'll let him know. He's not too active on the forums.
                            S52 btw

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I saw what I think was a Dark Blue / Black E30 on Black Wheels rolling south on the 405 near long beach friday night, I drove by you and waved

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                              Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                Spotted this dude on the south 405, near LAX. His car look pretty sweet too.

haha that's hella funny.
                                I remember my Hollywood rack that my dad had on his Peugeot back in the early eighties

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
                                X