Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late model red 325i in Chino on Mountain and you made a right on Walnut about an hour ago

Comment

whats a nigga gots to do to get spotted in this bish!!!
      harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
        ditto !!!
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I saw a very nice grey 4dr e30 lowered smoked tails .it had nice wheels great sounding exhaust I would say nicest 4dr e30 I have seen !he was hauling ass with me on the 22 to 405 N I was driving my daily BMW X3 with AC Schnitzer 19" black wheels and ACS logo decals on side and back.It was a very well put together 4dr .

Comment

Saw a red early model I think on the way down from oak glen yesterday afternoon, I was in my friends purple e28 you flashed your lights after my friend flashed his, you on here
            88 325is Five Speed
            Lachssilber

Comment

Saw a late model on Sepulveda blvd and the 110 Torrance/Carson border ( by the target ) Looked lowered , wheels had some lip. IDk who it is but im pretty sure you heard/saw me pass you going under the freeway. Around 8pm

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                Saw a late model on Sepulveda blvd and the 110 Torrance/Carson border ( by the target ) Looked lowered , wheels had some lip. IDk who it is but im pretty sure you heard/saw me pass you going under the freeway. Around 8pm
                ben,
                It was mine. Heading towards LAX to meet a friend from Manila.
                emil
                sigpic

Comment

who was in the e30 with LM wheels on ventura blvd yesterday. you were behind me in my e24
                  -Paolo
                  1986 325e RIP.
                  1989 525i
                  1986 635CSI

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post

see you all the time on vanowen . car looks gooood

Comment

SAW a 4 door I believe on 405 and nordhoff yesterday around 4pm headed south. We honked at each other. I was the alpine white 2 door like in my sig.
                      sigpic
                      TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                      FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sagenev63 View Post
                        ben,
                        It was mine. Heading towards LAX to meet a friend from Manila.
                        emil
                        Haha figured that was you lol. black e30 in carson...

Comment

Saw a really nice looking Calypso Red cabbie on East Avenue in Chico this morning.
                          1990 Alpine 325iC.

Comment

Drove away with my heart

saw a white female in a reddish e30 driving downtown LA on cesar chavez or sunset. She had a 6 because she smoked my m10,
                            The day I bought my e30, was the day I became sophisticated and classy as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockwool2117 View Post
                              saw a white female in a reddish e30 driving downtown LA on cesar chavez or sunset. She had a 6 because she smoked my m10,
                              orly, tell me more

Comment

Originally posted by Rockwool2117 View Post
                                dude no offense but a hamster could smoke an m10
                                88 325is Five Speed
                                Lachssilber

Comment

Working...
                                X