This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30Villain View Post
    Wtf is up with old women driving mtech verts. I saw a white one at a gas station a year ago, got excited because i thought it'd be an enthusiast and that we'd talk about our cars. Out comes an old lady, asked if shes selling it and she said she wasn't.
    maybe these old ladies are actually enthusiasts.

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
      maybe these old ladies are actually enthusiasts.

87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

still see this white vert across from my work in Perris. we never seem to get off at the same time to meet up
        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
        Got Drop?? ;-)
        Originally posted by JinormusJ
        But of course
        E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
          still see this white vert across from my work in Perris. we never seem to get off at the same time to meet up
          I work in perris and never see any e30s

Originally posted by Rocla
          And yes, you must remove complete assembly from the car, unless you are a gynegologist

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
            That is NOT an e30.
            Yes it is I was right next to it but forgot to take a pix close up.... Put your glasses on next time lol
            sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
              Bwahahahaha.
              Not owned just dumb people don't know how to look at pix before talking lol aaaaah lol

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                Funny thing is, my car use to get the "I had a MAXIMA back in da days too" I would be furious but then again "not" an e30 enthusiasts like pointed out above. Maybe he needs thicker glasses?

It was a E30 dumb ass he parks his e30 there everyday

Comment

Shit doesn't look like an e30 ^^

Anyways, keep seeing an alpine 325is lowered on some black xxr's and some not too dark black tint on Whittier blvd in Whittier. I spotted you the first time eating in your passenger seat in the KFC parking lot. Then a couple days ago I seeing you parking at the Taco Bell right over the muffler shop and pizza loca, I gues you live around here. Car looks clean! And you also have some stickers on your lip and one on the left side of your trunk.
                  IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Haven't seen mine in over a month :(

Keep hoping someone up in the bay will spot it while my sister's using it...

I miss the old BMW

Comment

Spotted a white 2 door early model in the Staters parking lot in Redlands. Colton and Orange.

Comment

Spotted a early alpine vert on the 405 around 6:30am. Plastic bumpers but front was black bumper with a bronzit valence. 16 inch wheels. Nice project. Looked a lot like mine but with a black top.
                        harry/harout

Comment

saw a bronzit late model 4 door on Yucaipa blvd, i was heading toward the freeway, i was flashing my high beams and waving in my moms chysler
                          88 325is Five Speed
                          Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                            Spotted a early alpine vert on the 405 around 6:30am. Plastic bumpers but front was black bumper with a bronzit valence. 16 inch wheels. Nice project. Looked a lot like mine but with a black top.
                            That was me being very close to be late from work. :) Sweet looking car you have there!
                            I had a feeling you were here. Your ride looked very familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by e30edward View Post
                              Spotted a white 2 door early model in the Staters parking lot in Redlands. Colton and Orange.
                              My wifes car:)

Comment

had a guy in a white 318 stop by the house as i was cutting the lawn. believe your name was Ryan. was good talking to you man
                                -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                                -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                                MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                                Got Drop?? ;-)
                                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                                But of course
                                E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Working...
                                X