Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

black e30 with black rims on the 10 going east about a mile past the 405, i sped up but had to stop cuz traffic. I had yellow lights, This was around 7:10pm tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by mkb310e30 View Post
      THIS car maybe lol

That was me. Clutch pedal went down and would not come back up...CHP happened to be there, waited with me while the tow truck came
      Aw what a bummer. At least you weren't in trouble haha!

91 m42 ftw

Comment

Tonight around 10pm
        Hermosa Beach @ Hermosa and Pier Ave.
        Dark grey ealry badged as 325es
        Lowered , cat back , and on some Momo rims
        Looked sweet,

Older man driving it with his wife ( mid 50's im guessing ) Clean car!

Comment

Wheres the guy I saw on 280/101 south today! You chased me a little and then you saw me getting on 101 and waved and I threw up a peace sign :)
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
          1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
          1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
          1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

I am new here but i have been on SOCALE30/SOCALE36 for about 2 years.I havent seen any of you guys around except jp slick.I have a 91 325is alpineweiss lowered with16 bbs rs rep's.
            Last edited by QUKBMER; 02-04-2010, 11:12 AM.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I have been seen some ratty ass slammed e36's on the 91 in Riverside. Not a bad thing, it is just strange that I keep seeing them. I did see two very clean e36's on Riverside Pkwy a few weeks ago.
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                I am new here but i have been on SOCALE30/SOCALE36 for about 2 years.I havent seen any of you guys around except jp slick.I have a 91 325is alpineweiss lowered with16 bbs rs rep's.
                :p
                Originally posted by rede30 View Post
                I have been seen some ratty ass slammed e36's on the 91 in Riverside. Not a bad thing, it is just strange that I keep seeing them. I did see two very clean e36's on Riverside Pkwy a few weeks ago.
                seen a few of those too
                lately I've spotting alot more e30s in the riverside area, weird

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Originally posted by jp_slick View Post
                  :p

seen a few of those too
                  lately I've spotting alot more e30s in the riverside area, weird
                  Didnt you have a white e30?If so what happened?

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Saw a white 2 door. It was Clean. This was at the shell i think. right before I got to the cerritoes meet.

Oh and it had TX plates. I pulled in behind you b/c I thought you were going to the meet so I was gonna follow you there but you turned on to the freeway exit. :(
                    Last edited by XKXXKXe30; 02-05-2010, 12:47 AM.

View my transaction feedback:
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=161185

Comment

Anyone here own a Black 325e on 15 inch gunmetal sportmax/xxr 002's at adams gokart track last night? I was checking out your car and wondered if he or she was a e30tech or r3v member. I was driving the alpine white e30 with the roof rack.

Comment

Spotted red 325i minty at Krui Thai restaurant on Sherman Way. Had euro plate & no front lip.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                          Didnt you have a white e30?If so what happened?
                          Yea the white car is still my daily

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                            Spotted red 325i minty at Krui Thai restaurant on Sherman Way. Had euro plate & no front lip.
                            Maybe puto?
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

nah it was a late model puto

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

slammed alpine e30 @ Del Amo Mall around 7:30pm tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X