Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two spottings in San Diego today. 2 door diamond Schwarz e30 with is weaves and what looked like a, mtech wing on 805 north and another light metallic gray early model coupe on bbs rx wheels and exhauston la media road. Both were clean!!
    Follow me on instagram @arda.e30

Comment

saw a delphin on bodway rd RP
      "I wanna see da boat movie"
      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Spotted I think a greenish or red vert down in front of an ecology junk yard in San Ysidro on Tuesday. Looked like it would be one of you guys!
        Instagram: @derkm

Comment

Seen a black late model lowered on what looked like style 5 reps ( maybe not reps, who knows ) Younger guy mid 20's with his yellow highs on during sunlight lol

I know you seen me lol

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
            Just saw a metallic gray sedan. Looked like a late model with plastic bumpers with white wheels. I'm pretty sure I've seen a build thread of it on here. But we were on the 91 westbound a little bit past Mckinley. You were in the carpool lane and I was stuck in traffic. Heard you rev as you passed me.
            sounds like my buddy's car.

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Originally posted by jp_slick View Post
              sounds like my buddy's car.

Pretty sure that was the car that passed me!

Comment

Back late model 4-door slammed white wheels getting on 15 fwy north bound on ramp around corona/dos logo's area around 7ish last night.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Black or Grey early model coupe getting on the 54 West near plaza bonita yesterday around 7 or 8pm.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
                  Instagram: @derkm

Comment

Originally posted by RoidRage View Post
                    Just saw this black is at the convention center with a rev and respect your elders decal...crappy phone pic
                    Hey that's me

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
                    My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                      Back late model 4-door slammed white wheels getting on 15 fwy north bound on ramp around corona/dos logo's area around 7ish last night.

Sounds like it could've been me... Was it matte or a gloss?

Comment

Not sure but it had stickers on the rear little triangle windows.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Definetely not me then haha

Comment

Saw a white, lowered early model vert on gold weaves today at the promenade in Temecula near the parking garage. Flashed you a thumbs up
                            Web Designer / Front End Developer
                            My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

Black early model 4 door slammed with left front fender missing and loud exhaust. Spotted at the 91fwy/main street under pass threw you the deuce and you did as well. I was waiting to get on the 91 east at about 6:20 pm yesterday.

Comment

Late Alpine white very nice looking, had light tint and lowered on XXR wheels? On Lambert and Painter in Whittier. I drove like literally right next to you going the opposite direction and you didn't even see me :(
                                IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Working...
                                X