Clear All

I keep spotting old verts...

Tyler Mall...

somewhere in L.A. (on the freeway)
    Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
    Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
    Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

occ parking lot in costa mesa

Comment

Drove with a red 325is on the 55 north at about 5:45 today. Clean car. We waved. I was the black 325is with HID's :D

Comment

Never see you people around

I drive from lake elsinore to rowland heights 6 days a week and the only person that i see is a alpine white 87 325is bone stock (15n to 60w) in the morning but doubt that that person is on here. And how do i post up a pic of my ride on here,i have photobucket and have used it on
          socale30,socale36,eurofanatics,bimmerforms without any problems.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Fix your settings in the profile area.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by e30fools*wife View Post
              oh so i know this is a e30 forum but today I saw a nice black e36 m3 with some old mexican dude driving on beach in Huntington beach. I yelled "nice e36" to him at the light and he goes "you sure?" so I look at him like, sure about what LOL, take a look at the front and go "uhh yeah this is a e30 and that is a e36" then he says "oh is it now" Im like "uh YEAH E36 M3" so he says "yes m3" so then im like WOW really. He then asks "what do YOU know about bEAmers?" and I basically laughed in his face at that point, gave him a are you kidding face and said "its bImmer, bEAmer is the motorcycle and bImmer is the car" retard. So then he says "oh so I guess I should stop talking" like he still thought he knew it all and I didnt know what the hell I was talking about or some shit!
              I call it bEEmer. Bimmer (dimmer) sounds stupid.
              1992 325i Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                I drive from lake elsinore to rowland heights 6 days a week and the only person that i see is a alpine white 87 325is bone stock (15n to 60w) in the morning but doubt that that person is on here. And how do i post up a pic of my ride on here,i have photobucket and have used it on
                socale30,socale36,eurofanatics,bimmerforms without any problems.

If you pass Hacienda Hts getting to Rowland Hts, I'm sure you'll spot me.
                I'm always everywhere here.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Saw an alpineweiss 318is in the Claim Jumper parking lot in Stevenson Ranch/Newhall area. It was pretty clean and was 99% stock with yellow high beams.

91 m42 ftw

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                    Haha, nice!
                    I head home around 3:30 - 4 tues/thurs. from JC Fullerton so yeap.
                    And there are plenty of monthly meets here in our area or LA.
                    Just keep checking in the California section.

What suspension and wheels are you sitting on?
                    Its just stock susp/wheels for now. I just got the car a couple months ago, so I'm still pretty new at this e30 shenanigans haha. Probably gonna get gc's in the near future though. What are you sittin on?

Oh yea and do you ever go to that euro meet in Walnut? I think its every wednesday at In n Out... it always seemed crackin whenever I used to pass by in the area.

Comment

saw a silver vert today around 12pm on pch coming from Long beach ( by the yards) with a zender front valance.

Comment

I saw a white coupe late model driving down 17th, then turned left on newport.
                        Bronzit late model driving down arroyo. I waved at you, I think you waved back.
                        Originally posted by Cronus View Post
                        Saw a red late model e30 with yellow high beams and black wheels at 17th and yorba earlier. T'was a nice looking car!
                        did it have a black stripe down the middle? because if it did, I think I know whos car that is.

btw im the kid (19) driving in the white DB 318i with gunmetal konigs. I drive around newport, irvine, and tustin. Occasionally going into anaheim.
                        Last edited by Be30mer; 02-27-2010, 09:22 PM.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                        You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

I don't remember I saw that a couple weeks ago. I live around that area if you see me wave!
                          If in doubt... Flat out

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus View Post
                            I don't remember I saw that a couple weeks ago. I live around that area if you see me wave!
                            I havent seen your e30 around. U seen mine? (early model alpine coupe on gunmetal konigs)

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                            You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Grand Terrace on Barton, yesterday. Early model with sportmax and drift stickers on your car. Who you be? Clean hooptie.
                              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

saw a flat black late model with HIDs today on the 405 going North at about Slauson.

91 m42 ftw

Comment

Working...
                                X