Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early model coupe, dark blue, at the junks today off of katella. You on here? Another one parked next to me at the same yard.
    sigpic

Comment

Dark blue 2002 with a roof rack in Huntington Beach. I parked one spot down from you at a coffee shop on PCH.
      91 318is M50 swapped
      05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
        Dark blue 2002 with a roof rack in Huntington Beach. I parked one spot down from you at a coffee shop on PCH.
        That was me, breh.

Yesterday morningish? I was out surfing and throwing the ol pigskin with my bros at the beach
        world renown Harry Potter expert
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
          That was me, breh.

Yesterday morningish? I was out surfing and throwing the ol pigskin with my bros at the beach
          Yup. I usually grab some coffee and an acai bowl there on weekend mornings.
          91 318is M50 swapped
          05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread

Comment

Yup. I usually grab some coffee and an acai bowl there on weekend mornings.
            Primos is ok, but for Acai, go to Bonzai Bowls on 5th and Olive. Better in my opinion. The coffee there is eh, but the location is great if you want to read a book or stare at people.
            world renown Harry Potter expert
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
              Primos is ok, but for Acai, go to Bonzai Bowls on 5th and Olive. Better in my opinion. The coffee there is eh, but the location is great if you want to read a book or stare at people.
              Yea I feel ya. I like the atmosphere at Primo's and usually just sit and watch the cars and people on PCH.
              91 318is M50 swapped
              05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread

Comment

Spotted in Burbank at Racers edge karting. Seen it a few times (this is from last week).
                91 318is M50 swapped
                05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread

Comment

Spotted in Burbank at Racers edge karting. Seen it a few times (this is from last week).

This is a friend of mine. He's driving the '02 for a story on petrolicious. Has an m20 in the front. It's a beast!
                  sigpic

Comment

saw that car at the socal vintage show. i was really diggin' the bronze touches/details.
                    sigpic

Comment

white vert racing around with a BRZ on the 405 around 515pm

Comment

Just saw a clean early model, red with gold bbs rims on the 210 pasadena. Anyone here?
                        Instagram:@e30_henry :D

Comment

WHo is this? glendale community college lot. clean

Comment

Saw a pretty sweet red late model e30 coupe today on Redondo in Torrance or Gardena area. Lowered, euro plates front & rear.

Comment

Saw a white e28 on the freeway through berkeley, and an older red Porsche convertible going through orinda with an attractive woman driving, and a GT-R in SF. Now I'm in hunters point and there's nothing to see.

Saw this leaving concord today.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424474272.270131.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	7173832

Comment

Originally posted by mowglee View Post

WHo is this? glendale community college lot. clean
                                I've seen that guy a lot. Don't know him personally, though. You go to GCC? Once my E30's done (a week or two) you'll be seeing it there everyday :D.

Comment

Working...
                                X