Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a lowered lachs sedan and alpine 2-door with a roof rack at Bob Hope Airport tonight at 10:30 or so.
    cars beep boop

Comment

wtf were you doing there?

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Got a rev and a nod from a red diving-board car on Wilshire @ about noon. Anyone here?
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Got a rev and a glance by a lacsh coupe with sparcos on the 405 N near the la cienega exit.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            Got a rev and a glance by a lacsh coupe with sparcos on the 405 N near the la cienega exit.
            Was it a hispanic guy, with and RD rear apron and skirts? I saw that dude a couple of weeks ago too, if it was him.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Looked like a white gut to me. He was wearing black shapeds and a black hat. Kinda like polak. No back seat I think. The right quarter panel also looked like it had some body filler work done.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

saw a silver convertible at the ontario pick a part i was passanger in the early model delphin, bad ass car dude

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

spotted balleristic31 getting off the 118 this morning on my way to class.
                  -Paolo
                  1986 325e RIP.
                  1989 525i
                  1986 635CSI

Comment

spotted a Alpine, caged 2 door on Ventura and fallbrook. Looked like BlueAppleSoda?
                    harry/harout

Comment

just saw a black E30 M3 with yellow high beams on barham turning left next to the liquor store. i was in my scion tc and honked and gave you a thumbs up.

super clean car man i like the roundels!:up:
                      sigpic

Comment

saw a bunch of e30s at the Castros'. Also, a white '87 iS followed me up the 405 pass, old white dude inside.
                        cars beep boop

Comment

you: bright red e30, heading north on white ave, pomona, today, 9ish pm.
                          me: heading south.

nice set up.

Comment

1)henna on RS's, sooooo sick. who are you? saw you in Loma Linda.
                            2)black early model, slammed on sportmax, drift stickers. I have seen you at least five times in Loma Linda/Grand terrace
                            3) Red early model from Washington. euro plate and lights, zender wheels, clean car. In Loma Linda
                            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

2 early models on the same street/ block. JFK in Orange crest Riverside. I always see them there when I drop off my friend. Anyone on here? 4 door has chrome bottlecaps.
                              Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                              Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                              Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                              Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Late model alpine with BBS RSs on El Segundo, I have seen your car parked at Raytheon......are you on here? your car looks really sweet man.
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X