Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on sunday the 9th at the la zoo parking lot.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

spotted in the business parking lot by the arts institute in santa monica. and i think i saw a traffic ticket on the dash
      -Paolo
      1986 325e RIP.
      1989 525i
      1986 635CSI

Comment

ethrtyiS - That's my cousin's car!

Bryan

Comment

Last night in Irvine on Jamboree.
          Early Model Red IS Slammed and looked super clean. I was the white vert pacing you for like 5 miles until you started going like 115 lol I had a flat screen, a computer, and 4 big ass suit cases in my car, i couldnt keep up until you got off your exit hahahaha
          http://MoHamouiPhoto.com/ ITS HERE GUYS!!

Comment

Last night in Irvine on Jamboree.
            Early Model Red IS Slammed and looked super clean. I was the white vert pacing you for like 5 miles until you started going like 115 lol I had a flat screen, a computer, and 4 big ass suit cases in my car, i couldnt keep up until you got off your exit hahahaha
            http://MoHamouiPhoto.com/ ITS HERE GUYS!!

Comment

Originally posted by damager View Post
              ethrtyiS - That's my cousin's car!

Bryan
              sweet man. that was a pretty clean looking 318is. did he mention seeing me?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                on sunday the 9th at the la zoo parking lot.

think i spotted that black one at Bob's Big in Northridge a few weeks ago? not sure though
                PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Alpine white lowered 318iS on the 405 south around 6.30 in the morning, pretty much drove together all the way from Long beach to Irvine. I've seen this car before, at the same time going the same way. Commuting to work? Are you here? I am driving blue 325 to work this way everyday ( from West LA to Laguna Niquel)

Max

Comment

Originally posted by supkev View Post
                    Alpine white 2 door E30 down, New Avenue in San Gabriel gave you a thumbs up.
                    i got no thumbs up?!?! :[

saw MCR at cafe spot on Valley, got to see it before it sells :]
                    sigpic

Comment

Yesterday , Late model 325i Coupe , Black, Bone stockish. Was behind you for about 20 mins in the carpool lane on the 105 going east around 1pm

Comment

Saw this at monrovia pick a part around 10 this morning. I loved the sound of the exhaust :) Anyone?

-Alex

Comment

Originally posted by JunkyardFiend View Post
                          Saw this at monrovia pick a part around 10 this morning. I loved the sound of the exhaust :) Anyone?

lol @ body broad , hes on here

Comment

Nevermind I just met the guy lol
                            -Alex

Comment

yupp that was mee lol.. it was a good day @ the yard for me...

Comment

Just saw a black late model seemed lowered, black rims possibly 17?, polished lip, goig toward Tustin on 4th st. In Santa Ana. Definitely someone on here. Loud exhaust that's how I noticed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X