Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a bone stock 318is or 325is. Black. On is weaves. At promenade temecula mall parking lot driving off with packed heads.
    Follow me on instagram @arda.e30

Comment

Saw a super clean red Euro 323i on Racing Dynamics wheels, getting on 87 North from 85. I gave you a thumbs up and you gave me one back. One of the cleanest E30s I've ever seen.
      sigpic

Comment

Saw a pre facelift white convertible in Ontario

Near Haven/Archibald and Philadelphia. Looks stock.

Comment

I was there yesterday dropping someone off at the airport

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw an alpine late model on the 8 east right next to sdsu. I was entering the freeway and gave you a thumbs up. Hopefully you're on here cuz you're the first person whose given me a thumbs up back!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
            Instagram: @derkm

Comment

There's a clean black late model coupe in my neighborhood, it's all stock and it's driven maybe once a week tops. Looked inside and it's an autotragic but I still want the car. Thinking about buying it and either flipping it for a profit or rally cross project car.

Comment

101 north towards hollywood. I was in my late model and we got a what's up in there. Think I saw a Castro's decal on front windshield.
                Always exciting to see an m3 out in the wild.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	7165374

Comment

Buzz cut hispanic guy? That was Omar, he used to own a nice zino mtech2 before.
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Had an pre-facelift 318i convertible drive right in front of my house as I was getting into my e30 ;D He stopped and asked me for directions and told me hes planning on attending BimmerFest and that he and a few other friends meet up on Wednesdays! That and I got to meet Chris tonight he has an e36 and were planning to caravan to BimmerFest together. Can't wait!

Comment

How cute
                      sigpic

Comment

Saw a white late model coupe parked with a euro plate filler in long beach on del amo in between bellflower and palo verde. It was around midnight so I didn't really get a good look at it

Comment

Saw this beauty in downtown West Portal in SF. Perfect dash and leather, paint, chrome ... A real garage queen. Origional Alpina wheels too.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Saw a late model alpine e30 in front of ecology in chula vista this morning. Had a black hood. Probably saw you in the junk yard without even knowing it!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
                            Instagram: @derkm

Comment

Seen a clean e30 m3 with a rollcage in it on franklin by marshall highscool then just right now spotted a late model e30 with what looked like bbs rs rims looked nice.we gave each other the deuce on virgil by the 101 freeway underpass

Comment

alpine two door early model Euro car (euro bumpers + euro side markers) on hwy 5 north. after PB before La jolla

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
                                X