This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dyasko View Post
    Yeah I thinks that's where I was. I'm a lifeguard in Huntington so I'm parked on pch around there a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aw sweet. I got a nice $120 ticket for hanging out on lifeguard tower 8 after beach patrol told me to get off twice. I deserved it, but still, $120 is like 15 Chipotle burritos.

Too bad the surf has been doo doo these last two weeks. And there isn't any good surf in the forecast for the US Open either. Bummer.
    world renown Harry Potter expert
    sigpic

Comment

What a sketchy spot to park. I wouldnt trust parking my e30 on pch, specially there everyone seems to "showoff/speed" right there. Would be a shame for hit run Being lifeguard I would think you would get parking advantage
      Follow me on instagram @arda.e30

Comment

Originally posted by mrgraphics View Post
        Was "driving" on Google maps looking for a store and saw this: San Francisco at Minna near Market.
        Haha wut i work like right around the corner.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Spotted early model. look like it hasn't been driven in awhile. does anyone know what kind of body kit that is?

Comment

Spotted in eastvale on hamner and limonite.

Comment

saw a late model zinno vert almost barrel into me at a high rate of speed during a lane merge on the 101 off ramp to Octavia last night. Good job, guy.
              cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                Aw sweet. I got a nice $120 ticket for hanging out on lifeguard tower 8 after beach patrol told me to get off twice. I deserved it, but still, $120 is like 15 Chipotle burritos.

Too bad the surf has been doo doo these last two weeks. And there isn't any good surf in the forecast for the US Open either. Bummer.
                Can you play the "I have no ID game in this situation?", assuming you were in swim gear.

My dad did this all the time back in his College days when they had a J-walking ticket craze near his school he said. But those were simpler times.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                  Can you play the "I have no ID game in this situation?", assuming you were in swim gear.

My dad did this all the time back in his College days when they had a J-walking ticket craze near his school he said. But those were simpler times.
                  I mean it works yea, just cross your fingers and hope the name you give them doesn't turn up with a felony charge or warrant

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post

Originally posted by brbahner View Post
                    I mean it works yea, just cross your fingers and hope the name you give them doesn't turn up with a felony charge or warrant

The No-ID game doesn't work. In this case (I was wearing a wetsuit and board posted in the sand), they still took their damn time to search my name through their "database" and find all applicable information needed to write a ticket.

Same exact thing happened while riding a bike downtown at night. I wasn't aware of the law requiring front and rear facing lights on bicycles and me and two roommates were promptly pulled over and sat on the curb. None of us had ID on us but still received $50 tickets and a 3-hour Bicycle Safety course, mandatory attendance.

Shit was whack, yo.
                    world renown Harry Potter expert
                    sigpic

Comment

Gardena area. I know someone knows who this is
                      Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                      If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                      Originally posted by J3M93
                      This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Newport/Costa Mesa on Jamboree.

Henna(?) M3 at the intersection, you beeped and waved at me! It was magical.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

On high way 18 right before the hill I saw a dark Grey e30 with some kind of trunk lip or spoiler. It looked like a track car. I was in the red e34 going the other way. Anybody on here?

Comment

Outside a liquor store in burbank around 645
                            Attached Files
                            Originally posted by dvck
                            I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

^^^Don't put them on blast, maybe they was getting they Gin & Juice.
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

probably, cuuuuuz that's what I was doing haha
                                Originally posted by dvck
                                I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X