Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted a late model black e30 with style 5 on fair oaks /maple by the 134/210 freeway like at 730 pm.

Comment

Who was in the alpine 318iS heading south on 101 in San Jose this afternoon? I was in the black 135 giving you thumbs up! Very clean car man, hope to see you out and about again!
      C6Z
      S2K
      VeloN

Comment

Who lives in Alhambra off Mission blvd ?

Spotted a early white coupe tucked away nicely at some apartments near Atlantic.

Lowered, rimmed up.

Comment

Saw a lowered 89 alpine 325is on wheels this morning on the 405 south at Nordoff. Gave you a thumbs up.

-NICK

Comment

Whos this?? Ive seen it twice already outside my work , its a 318is with dark brown or cardinal interior , real nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
            1998 e36 328ic/5 -
            Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
            1967 2002 parts car
            1994 318iS junked.

Comment

These were from a few months back.

1st is an alpine white 325is (if I remember correctly) he saw me, I didn't see him, and so he turned around and followed me into the parking lot outside regal in La habra. Real cool guy. Believe he worked at the BMW in Buena park.

Second is a red vert I saw at a gas station in la Mirada. Driven by an older gentleman I believe

Third isn't an e30 and no way he's from California. But heading out to Yellowstone early last month an e28 cruised with me from Bryce canyon all the way to salt Lake city. We had a strong bond and didn't leave each others sides the whole way haha kinda wish I had followed him off the freeway so i could have talked with him

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
              '91 318is
              sigpic

Comment

Saw a delphin, two door, early model on some polished weaves of some sort by mission valley Target today.

Comment

Came across one of y'all here, longboard-something. White 89 coupe on euroweaves, super clean! Nice chatting.
                  1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                  1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                  1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Saw a black early model vert on my way to work. Was on Santa gertrudez and Rosecrans in La Mirada

Also saw a red early model vert in the quad in Whittier yesterday around 11

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
                    '91 318is
                    sigpic

Comment

Spotted Black vert Melrose/La Brea

Sent from my Note5

Comment

seen in riverside
                        Attached Files

Comment

Also seen a white early Cab in Lawndale

Comment

Just spotted 3 clean e30, lowered. This was like at 6:45am you guys were driving with a right hand drive skyline and a white civic. On the south 5 freeway by the Los Feliz exit.
                            Last edited by efficient; 08-20-2016, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                              Just spotted 3 clean e30, lowered. This was like at 6:45am you guys were driving with a right hand drive skyline and a white civic. On the south 5 freeway by the Los Feliz exit.
                              All heading to the stancenation meet in little Tokyo lol tons of clean e30s here!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
                              Instagram: @derkm

Comment

Oh I was on my way to work.^

Comment

Working...
                                X