Help from Socal guys

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Thanks again for all your help Taylor, I really appreciate it.
    Nice meeting all the rest of you guys too

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by lov-e30
    Hey, how come I wasn't invited to the Butt Seckx GANGBANG? :giggle:
    We were wondering where you were...

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    Hey, how come I wasn't invited to the Butt Seckx GANGBANG? :giggle:

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    It's weird, earlier this week I was pouring coolant out when I got home from work, but yesterday when I got home, nothing was leaking. Could it possibly be a result of me overfilling the coolant tank and/or driving the car extra hard?
    its very likely that was the problem. If you over fill it, the coolant has to go somewhere. In your case, out of the overflow line



    oh and i'll see you tonight

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Taylor, I'm planning on dropping by tonight. I'll send you a text later in the day in case you don't see this.

    Kruzen, I think I found the problem, but I'll definitely check the hoses.

    It's weird, earlier this week I was pouring coolant out when I got home from work, but yesterday when I got home, nothing was leaking. Could it possibly be a result of me overfilling the coolant tank and/or driving the car extra hard?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Check the front of the radiator hoses running by the Waterpump and thermostat if the clip breaks free your fan will eat right through it. Guess who learned the hard way right when I mvoed here!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    on Friday i'll be here from about 6 til whenever we finish. And Saturday we should be here at about 12 in the afternoon.


    The address at my shop is 2400 Eastman Ave. Oxnard, Ca 93030.

    I have a lot of space here and a lot of tools. Anything you should need. Juat let me know via text message if you'll be coming so I can plan on it. 8057982109







    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Hey Taylor,

    What time are you guys going to be workin on the cars on Friday and Saturday. I want to come by and say hi, even if I don't have anything to do to my car.
    An address would also be nice, so I don't get lost lol

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse30
    let me stay the night at your house friday, we'll work on it saturday. then im gonna go back to maddies on saturday night for her brothers grad party. i just cant get tooooo beat

    you can stay at my place friday night thats fine but I have shit to do saturday morning so Im gonna be workin on the cars Friday night. we could continue possibly Saturday afternoon but I am hoping to have it all finished by the end of friday night. I'll need help bleeding the brakes and help with getting the subframe back up.





    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    I live in Ventura and work in Oxnard. I have a shop available to me with many tools. More than likely, I will have what is needed to fix the problem. I will be free Friday night ans Saturday afternoon. If i can be of any help, let me know.





    Taylor
    I met up with Chris today, and I think we figured out the problem. I'm going to go back to his shop today to work it out, but I'll let you know if I'll need your help. I'll probably stop by and meet up with you guys anyway even if the car is fixed.

    Originally posted by e30polak
    Nice meeting you today Christophe, let me know when you're gonna drop by the shop tomorrow.
    Same here, I'll give you a call or send you a text later today.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Nice meeting you today Christophe, let me know when you're gonna drop by the shop tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    its gonna be quite a party. Stephen is supposed to be there as well as Greg. So yea come on down.
    whaaaat

    :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    let me stay the night at your house friday, we'll work on it saturday. then im gonna go back to maddies on saturday night for her brothers grad party. i just cant get tooooo beat

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    sounds like a plan. its gonna be a lot of work. I could use your help. Subframe and trailing arm bushings and a timing belt to do

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    k :) i'll see what i can swing

    Leave a comment:

Working...