Help from Socal guys
Collapse
X
-
I live in Ventura and work in Oxnard. I have a shop available to me with many tools. More than likely, I will have what is needed to fix the problem. I will be free Friday night ans Saturday afternoon. If i can be of any help, let me know.
TaylorLeave a comment:
-
That's the thing, I'm not exactly sure what's wrong with the car and what's causing the leak and as a result, I don't know what tools I need to fix it.Leave a comment:
-
What tools do you need? I have all my tools with me.. it's not much more than sockets, wrenches, and electrical stuff, but may be of some use.Leave a comment:
-
If you could that'd be great. I have the basic tools, like sockets and a couple wrenches.
I'll ask my friend if he has any at his house, I'm sure he has some.
I'm free all weekend.Leave a comment:
-
girlfriend lives out in that area, but i dont have my tools there...
hmm. i might be able to help out sometime this weekend.Leave a comment:
-
Help from Socal guys
I found out I'm leaking coolant from my car after I got home from work this morning.
I don't know exactly what's broken, but I know I need to fix it. I obviously don't have many tools here, so if someone would be willing to help me out, that'd be great. I live in Thousand Oaks, and get off work in Beverly Hills around 2:30 pm so I can meet you at your house or something if I need to.
Ideally the earlier I can get this fixed would be best since I commute 80 miles to work each day, and I don't want to be worrying about overheating the car all the time.
Here's the original thread where I posted what was wrong:
If someone would be willing and able to help me out, I'd be greatly appreciative.
Thanks
ChristopheTags: None

Leave a comment: