EuroSunday - San Luis Obispo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EuroSunday - San Luis Obispo

Anyone planning on going this Sunday (Aug. 2nd)?

More info at http://eurosunday.net/sanluisobispo/index.html

Some past pics:

im in if i can get it off work
    Originally posted by kronus
    pff, all of you are slow as hell anyway. Eta > all

Comment

Didnt know about it.... If I can get my ride waxed, Id like to show up. But Im always full of empty promises. Where the fuck is this event at, that website is gay. Im not signing up for some bullshit website to know their super secret location.
      Originally posted by blunt
      i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

aha I see my car! Don't think I'll be there tomorrow though :( Got sick and haven't been able to make the trip to SLO

spot is the parking lot just north of ralphs - east of blockbuster/starbucks in the madonna plaza or whatever it's called.

Comment

Any of you other guys headin out there? I may take a buddy to the event if theres a decent E30/BMW turn out.
          i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

I really dig that green Ferrari, what is it?

Comment

Also, what time is this sausage fest?

Comment

I showed up today, and didnt see shit.

Comment

Working...
                X