Comment

Yo playa!

Comment

WAAS SAPPENING?

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

anyone have a spoiler-less schwartz trunk that looks good? i want.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
              anyone have a spoiler-less schwartz trunk that looks good? i want.
              Good luck, those things seem to be as mythical as UnicornS.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

i hate myself for drilling holes in my trunk now. :(

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                  i hate myself for drilling holes in my trunk now. :(
                  Burn!.......... I been wanting a schwartz spoiler-less trunk as-well... hopefully on of us finds 2.

Transaction Feedback

Comment

everyone keep you're eyes peeled. i suppose i wouldn't mind trading plus cash their end.

my feedback thread

Comment

anyone have a roof rack for sale?

Comment

lol, you just sold yours!

my feedback thread

Comment

but now i have money again and want one. i wont sell it this time. hahaha.

Comment

tell you what, find and give me a schwartz trunk with no holes for me and i'll give you one of mine. plus cash on your end to even out the deal. :)

my feedback thread

Comment

Does anyone know if DDM aftermarket 9006 hid bulbs should look like this when inside the housing? (the return wire is facing down)

This is the return wire.

I just replaced some and they are pointing to the side.
                              (at around the 3 o' clock mark) I might have installed them incorrectly because the tabs are all so small, DDM sells their bulbs to fit both 9005/9006. So its seems thats why i may have put them in wrong, BUT the cut off in the stock housing looks good.

(These are headlights off a 05 Scion tC by the way.)

I will be changing em around to check, but thought I'd ask here. i'll probably ask DDM tomorrow as well.

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                Good luck, those things seem to be as mythical as UnicornS.
                                I have the one that I just bought at the CarBeQue for the Mtech that I have not drilled yet that I might sell. I can always find one with holes.

Cheers,

Jim
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X