Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone want to buy a new louis vuitton purse for their wife or girlfriend for sure cheap? i got the wrong color. I got a hookup deal and there aren't any returns.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

Gucci Gucci Louis Louis Fendi Fendi Prada..

Basic bitches wear that shit so I don't even bother,,
      » PARTS FOR SALE
      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
        I found a place that has nice leather and suede OMP and MOMO knock off wheels for around $80 a piece. Anyone interested? 11 order minimum so i need 10 victims, i mean customers.
        Definitely interested if you can get the hubs at a good price too!

Comment

This was another great day, I got the Hartge wheels back from the shop that trued them. They look perfect! Now to tear them down and get ready for the next step. I am one excited old man, this shit makes me feel like a kid again. ha ha

Cheers,

Jim
          sigpic

Comment

Travis, what color? I need a new shifter boot

Jk, srsly tho i txt u
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
              On another note, what do you guys think is a good price for rear billy sports with 15k on them?

Originally posted by yert315
              Your mother is plug n play

Comment

anyone have an m42 radiator???
                need it asap to get my car out on the road already!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ///digitalme View Post
                  anyone have an m42 radiator???
                  need it asap to get my car out on the road already!!!!!!!!!
                  IIRC rlddler has one for sale.

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                  anyone want to buy a new louis vuitton purse for their wife or girlfriend for sure cheap? i got the wrong color. I got a hookup deal and there aren't any returns.
                  Make, model? Original receipt? I don't want some ioffer knockoff. I already have connections on those.

Originally posted by flash 23 View Post
                  ^^ hmmm been toying the idea of putting a monte carlo 350mm until my steering wheel project is finish.

how much for the monte carlo 350mm with hub? tia

I have no clue what the minimum order is for momo to open an account. Most Places will offer a 10-15% jobber discount though.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                    IIRC rlddler has one for sale

yeah but he said its leaking...
                    i already have 2 leaking radiators lol dont need 3 lol rather pay a little extra and get a non-leaking one...

Comment

You can get a brand new off brand unit for $100 otd. If you want to switch to a bigger i radiator i can set you up for cheap. I run m42 radiators on all my cars.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

100? where from??? bigger radiator? like e36 rad????
                        tell me more im interested!

Comment

Anyone ever re-locate the rear bottom shock mount lower? It would allow for more low and can save someone with regular shocks from blowing them/ or having to buy expensive shorter shocks.- The idea is that this would cause the shocks to dampen as if the vehicle was at stock height.

The mount hitting the ground would not be an issue as long as you kept the mount within how far the wheel is from the hub. So it would never hit because the wheel is on the vehicle and the wheel would have to physically bend before the mount would be compromised. I see that there is about 2inches ,at least, that the shock mount can move downward.

I understand that you cannot just get a bracket made with two holes and "move the mounting hole" ,because that would allow for the bottom of the shock to sway back and forth. I think somehow it would need to have a support bracket that is angled to go back to the sub-frame or possibly control arms. I wanted to have the ability to move the bottom shock location but also maintain the stock shock location.(or else i would just weld the one side of the bracket over the old hole and have it extend down)

-but i may just end up doing that if i can find a cheap spare set of rear control arms to use as prototypes for brackets, as i still wanna make better measurements and possibly strengthen how the bracket mounts.

I do not know if this is even a good idea, but i wanted to see what maybe you guys thought/ or if there was something out there like it. I have seen people move the top mount higher and such -but that was because the shocks they used were meant for something else so the whole rear towers were re-built. I believe that maybe this would be an easier way to do it? your thoughts appreciated
                          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                          Got Drop?? ;-)
                          Originally posted by JinormusJ
                          But of course
                          E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Your way overthinking it.

Or you could by bilstein sprints. The are $100 a piece and shorter.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

how much shorter? i think the above top mounts would cost a pretty penny- where as if i can get the arms for cheap then im basically done because i have scrape stuff to do it all.
                              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                              Got Drop?? ;-)
                              Originally posted by JinormusJ
                              But of course
                              E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

I made the mounts. Was considering selling them for $100 but I keep getting side tracked. Grond control make some for $150 that are 2" taller.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
                                X