This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    Relisted the E30 trailer on eBay because those waffleswaffleswaffleswaffless removed my listing for "incorrect category".

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Custo...ht_5040wt_1026
    yes! i'm winning!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
      I need 16" 5x120 BMW wheels with usable tires. Need a set of 4 and any offset.
      I just checked and all I have are 15" 5X120 basket weaves with checkered tires but they are holding air.

Cheers,

Jim
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
        maybe you're right, i'll call it garagistic or something.

what happened to buying a new dash for $1100? ;)
        Thats a pretty good idea.

Comment

Late pass?

HAHAH, Wassup!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
            Thats a pretty good idea.
            lolololol

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
            Originally posted by slammin.e28
            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

lol. meanwhile, if anyone needs motometer gears installed I have them in stock.
              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
              1974 2002tii / stock
              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

going for jury duty. Im never up this early. this blows and i gotta work tonight :/

sup

Comment

Sup people.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Notta chilling at court, batts gunna die soon. allrea boring

Comment

fuck jury duty. i tell them i'm bias, not racists, but if they are in court, they are guilty to me and that i would be a terrible choice, plus they never call, so i just toss the paper away.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                        Notta chilling at court, batts gunna die soon. allrea boring
                        Easy way to get out of Jury duty, do what I did. I was selected for a drunk driver case. The idiot hit multiple cars leaving the Chargers' game. Police caught up with him and his wife who traded positions in the car. Both of them got arrested for drunk driving and hit n run. They had a BAL way over the legal limit. Therefor both were guilty and they were only in court to contest whether the husband was driving. I made the point to the judge that if they were both were drunk and knew they shouldn't have been in the car, why the hell where they in it in the first place? The other jurors started clapping after I mentioned this. Needless to say the defense picked me first to leave.

Also Jury Duty = boring. Almost fell asleep multiple times in the courtroom.

Comment

im out! Didnt get called :D Sux for the 30 ppl they did call. Im good for a year now haha.

The guy said that not only do u get selected for jury duty when registering to vote but now when you register your car at the DMV. So for those who have done both have 2 chances of getting picked. i was like WTF i didnt register to vote then I found out it was sent from the DMV. Anyways, Im happy im out. I was falling asleep phone batt was about to die, bored off my mind.

Now that Im up and awake with no work till 4pm think I might wash/wax the car :D

Comment

Originally posted by M20_fiend View Post
                            Z! u ok man?? i hope everything is ok... u good now?
                            Yeah, thanks man. I still get headaches and get tired as f* whenever I walk around, but I'm heading back to work and school next week. Hope you're doing good, I need to see your new ride!
                            ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
                            ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

Z its good to see you back on here, heard about what happened, thats terrible, but i hope both you and your dad are all good now.

Question,
                              Couple days ago my fuel gauge started jumping around, ive changed the gauge and floater/sender but the gauge stays at 3/4 for the most part when its not jumping around.
                              I still get my reserve warning light, and i know where im at on gas, but ibwant to get it working again, insight?
                              sigpic

Comment

My mom just tells them 'i don't believe in the court system. Where I come from we hang those who are guilty'

Originally posted by yert315
                                Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Working...
                                X