This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    It's a big t shaped hose. Goes to thermostat housing, expansion tank, and pipe in firewall.
    I have one of these in my garage that i pulled from the yard when I thought mine was bad, didn't need to replace it in the end so I still have it.

Comment

well i took the metal part off and cleaned it, it was clogged on both sides, i seriously took cunkys of crap out of them. so now its cleaned and im going to put it all back and see if i get heat :D

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
        well i took the metal part off and cleaned it, it was clogged on both sides, i seriously took cunkys of crap out of them. so now its cleaned and im going to put it all back and see if i get heat :D
        I want to know the moment you get heat. because it's important to me.

Comment

Power washed my engine bay and proceeded on to a nice car wash as well :D

Comment

Originally posted by DrewSkii View Post
            how much and where?

Originally posted by yert315
            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Free, at home in the driveway! ;)

Comment

So the guy who had my car did a by-pass.....now the question is..do I have a leak or wtf is wrong....here is the pix

DJMOSKA
                sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                  my heater dosnt work :( , both hose are attached to the HC and coolant temp get warm/hot but yet only cold air
                  heater valve is busted bro.

Originally posted by DrewSkii View Post
                  veryyy nice! ;)
                  Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                  how much and where?
                  it looks great, you should see mine. even did the underside. never thought of using my power washer until now.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by mammoth_e30 View Post
                    I want to know the moment you get heat. because it's important to me.
                    Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                    heater valve is busted bro.
                    i got heat on the bottem metal part of the HC , the top part was still cold. Took out my HVAC panel and ( its a mess ) the wire that went to the hot/cold knob was missing....UGHHHH lol , spent the past hour/half tring to get my car to start again , i was messing with my kill switch and no more start, ended up being a fuse.

Comment

Originally posted by djmoska View Post
                      So the guy who had my car did a by-pass.....now the question is..do I have a leak or wtf is wrong....here is the pix

DJMOSKA

Probably because the heater core leaks. Only way to find out is to remove it. If you see a bunch of calcium build up along the seams or gaskets then you have a winner.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                        Probably because the heater core leaks. Only way to find out is to remove it. If you see a bunch of calcium build up along the seams or gaskets then you have a winner.
                        Kool thankz for the tip...looks like I have a project for sat. :)

DJMOSKA

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                          True story, either the core or the valve. Time for a junk yard run. You don't want to know how much a new one costs.

Nigel,

I got to say that the car you brought to Archies was way cool but it smokes a little. ha ha

Cheers,

Jim
                          sigpic

Comment

Anyone want a fridge for $50? Its white, looks to be in really good condition and should be 20 cubic or so size. It is sitting in my garage. Need it gone so I can use the space!

Comment

Originally posted by mammoth_e30 View Post
                              Anyone want a fridge for $50? Its white, looks to be in really good condition and should be 20 cubic or so size. It is sitting in my garage. Need it gone so I can use the space!
                              Can you take some pix

DJMOSKA

Comment

lol it's just like craigslist. the brown people always want pictures of shit. I put up stock springs on CL and some guy asked for pictures lol

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Working...
                                X