X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
    was you racing him?
    haha negative but my friends sister is his girlfriend and i was just delivering him food and on tuesday night i took an order to the guy that plays sawyer in lost it was so random

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
      the last thing i want is to go to court again. it's just another thing i don't have time or energy for.
      Didn't you turn in release of liability into the DMV? That stupid fuck up will run a red light tomorrow and the ticket will come to you.
      Do it asap. I had to learn this the hard way. I hope that the same thing does not happen to you.
      » PARTS FOR SALE
      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
        Didn't you turn in release of liability into the DMV? That stupid fuck up will run a red light tomorrow and the ticket will come to you.
        Do it asap. I had to learn this the hard way. I hope that the same thing does not happen to you.

Even if you turn in release of liability online or send the paper in, stuff still comes to you until they actually register the car..... Ive been hit up with parking tickets over and over again and eventually made a template I used to respond to this

Comment

Originally posted by rlddlr53 View Post
          Even if you turn in release of liability online or send the paper in, stuff still comes to you until they actually register the car..... Ive been hit up with parking tickets over and over again and eventually made a template I used to respond to this
          100% Correct. Best advice i got is: when you sell the car, take the license plates off. Both of them before giving the key. So they will have no choice but to go and register the car under their name or risk getting pulled over. LOL.
          » PARTS FOR SALE
          » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
            the last thing i want is to go to court again. it's just another thing i don't have time or energy for.
            If you released liability but dont have record of it, you can always go to dmv and ask for a printout of it. It is a pretty sucky spot to be in, as you have to take it up with a toll road company and some of them make you send stuff in writing with the release of liability and the new owners info.

Comment

100% Correct.
              Thats why when you sell a car get a copy of their DL so you can forward their info to the toll road company or parking ticket bureau form whatever city the ticket is from.

I also got a parking ticket for a car that was from before the purchase date - sucked big time in showing proof for that as they wouldnt take anything

Comment

Sup.

Anyone wanna buy oem mud flaps all hardware and instructions ?

or I'll trade for a nice 'I' lip + some cash on your end ?

Comment

paging krooks
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

i sent the BOS with the car when it was shipped up north. forgot to tear the top off the title.
                    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                    1974 2002tii / stock
                    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                      anyone have 55w ballasts they wanna trade for 35w ballasts?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

If you released liability but dont have record of it, you can always go to dmv and ask for a printout of it. It is a pretty sucky spot to be in, as you have to take it up with a toll road company and some of them make you send stuff in writing with the release of liability and the new owners info.
                        They will not give you a print out at any cost. Its against their policy. I have tried it. Does not even make sense, its stupid as shit. They will only tell you that it is on file and was turned in on this date/year.

So i figured that it is wise to scan a copy of it before you turn it into the DMV.
                        » PARTS FOR SALE
                        » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

They will not give you a print out at any cost. Its against their policy. I have tried it. Does not even make sense, its stupid as shit. They will only tell you that it is on file and was turned in on this date/year.

So i figured that it is wise to scan a copy of it before you turn it into the DMV.

My DMV in thousand oaks gave me one. The old lady printed out her screen for me. I try to be overly nice and talkative

Comment

My DMV in thousand oaks gave me one. The old lady printed out her screen for me. I try to be overly nice and talkative
                            Shit no way. I went to 3 different DMVs but none gave me one.
                            Jackin apes.
                            » PARTS FOR SALE
                            » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
                              Sup.

Anyone wanna buy oem mud flaps all hardware and instructions ?

or I'll trade for a nice 'I' lip + some cash on your end ?

I though you were going to sell them to me? Asshole lol

Comment

Originally posted by squiggie View Post
                                I though you were going to sell them to me? Asshole lol
                                I am , relax gorda

Comment

Working...
                                X