X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
    I'll take the grey xl
    Robert called dibs last night but...........money talks.

Also anyone on here interested on those brand spanking new, mint condition, still in their sealed packaging Rear Subframe Bushings from IE. I'll let them go for $75 make me holler.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

i will take it. $20 make you holla

Comment

Im hungry, lets have another Carbeque.

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
          I'd check condition of cap/rotor/plugs. Also checking the TPS for correct adjustment is always a good idea. For some reason they are out of whack often. Otherwise, take some brake cleaner and clean up the AFM too. Another idea, when was valve adjustment last done?
          yeah ima check all that today. Reset the dme aswell. He said its been sometime since the valves were last adjusted but they sound good unlike my vert. Think ima pull the plugs and check them out.

Comment

Might put my miller maf kit GEN 3 up forsale. basicly new ran it for 3 weeks.

173 DME with the 19# tune. I have Injectors but their still in the vert. You can do the injector work if you want them that bad.

Comment

did your car run fine after the install ? or did it take a while to get use to the MAF?

im having a headache over this MAF i just installed .

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                Robert called dibs last night but...........money talks.

Just take it off your tab.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Anyone have a clean low mileage diamondschwartz 325is fs?
                  Looking to spend no more than $800, must be clean title, must be manual, must have perfect interior, must be tastefully modded with m20b25.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                    Just take it off your tab.
                    I have a tab?
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by ThisGuy310 View Post
                      Looking to spend no more than $800, must be clean title, must be manual, must have perfect interior, must be tastefully modded with m20b25.
                      I have a unicorn for $800.

Comment

Yes but you have to meet me halfway with half downpayment. But maybe more.
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by Anguz View Post
                          did your car run fine after the install ? or did it take a while to get use to the MAF?

im having a headache over this MAF i just installed .
                          ran fine, just got a icv cel, but thats my DME. car would die if the idle was lower than 800. I just put back the afm and chipped 153, no more cel and pulls sweet
                          and set idle back to 650

Comment

serious

Comment

so my vert is ready tobe sold. thinking ima just leave the exhaust and wheels. they fit the car well. Drove it for the last time today top down. It was great.

Comment

the ad is up , tell ur frnds OBO

Comment

Working...
                                X