X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk who this guy is

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      Cardboard and bubble wrap. Or you could go to you local rim and tire store and ask them for an empty box from a 15" rim. Then stuff the void with newspaper.
      Its in a box already what service? USPS, UPS, Fedex, DHL, Pony Express or South American Condor?

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
        Idk who this guy is
        Google pulls up a picture of rusty slammington

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
        Its in a box already what service? USPS, UPS, Fedex, DHL, Pony Express or South American Condor?
        USPS parcel post. Cheapest way unless you have a business account with UPS or Fedex.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
          somehow E9s came into the conversation and i said 'mike burroughs ruined that market for me because i've wanted one' and his buddy was like 'that's funny because this IS mike burroughs.' too fucking funny.

Dam. Fukd up hahaha
          Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
          Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
          Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
          Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

definitely in for pictures of sexrets.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

I still think he burned the car him self...

Comment

well it was caused by him.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

Yeah but with reason. I remember reading about it on bfc few months back
                  Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                  well it was caused by him.

Comment

he was working on the fuel system. why would he intentionally destroy everything in his garage?

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                      he was working on the fuel system. why would he intentionally destroy everything in his garage?
                      Yeah, including the garage itself with it lol. Including possibly starting a brush fire with the surrounding trees.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Mr cool guy. Why would even bring fire or electric arould when working on fuel lines. Not very smart I think. And that was a shack...

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                          Mr cool guy. Why would even bring fire or electric arould when working on fuel lines. Not very smart I think. And that was a shack...
                          Then he's just an idiot or irresponsible or unlucky. Who knows.
                          I got a speeding ticket doing 48 in a 35 without realizing it. And I promise I didn't do it on purpose; I was negligent, and if I can go back, I wouldn't of payed attention more. WHO KNOWS. I don't think anyone in their right mind would burn a piece of their property down lol.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

he obviously didn't have fire around it. something sparked, iirc a spark from a weld lit something.

my feedback thread

Comment

Oh well. Not like I really cared anyways lol. I thought the car was to hipster.

Comment

idk, i would kill for his e9. and besides, he was the person who pretty much made stance blow up.

my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X